RIP Verran

grounded87

Well i didn't know him good, but he had loads of good ideas and awsome advices. Im sure gonna miss him.

Let him rest in peace, altho it would be nicer to still have him around.

Edited by PingoPongo

Ryan will surely be missed R.I.P

I have had some convo with Ryan on somethings and I can see he was a very nice person...we did have some heated discussion in the forum but on the backside we laughed over it...he wasnt the kind of person to get mad and hold that against you...he could dispute something and still be your best bud and acted like it was nothing...not many people can be like that at all...

I really have to say that I idolize him for his talents and his general personality...many people could take lesson and learn from the kind of person he is...

the sad thing is you never know how you will react to a person you know from behind a keyboard when something happens it's just a different experience but no less a real one..I am saddened by the fact he lost his battle but I am glad to the fact that the place he is now has no pain and suffering and he can be himself...

I recently just lost a friend on another forum just last month from the H1N1 and honestly you feel just like it was a brother or sister...

God Bless Ryan and may God watch over his family...I wish the bast for them...

For those of you who are too new to realize the impact Ryan (Verran) had here at OCC, I just thought I'd share with you the annual OCC Awards he has won these past two years:

- #1 in Video/Monitor Help

- #1 in General Help

- #1 in General Help

- Best Political Debater (tied with Lo)

OCC will never be the same without him.

man this is awesome that there will be a dedicated verran page because that is what it should be. his guides on overclocking and his help to everyone fortunate enough to recieve it. I have been reading over many of his archived posts and overclocking and general advice and all I can say is WOW. this man really was a legend among us at occ and will be forever missed. his guide to this day remain the guideline for overclocking advice and that is something we can all remember forever. Here's hoping he is in a better place.