RIP Verran

grounded87

you never know the effect a person has until they are gone....

like they say...you never know how much you miss something until it is gone...Verran is definitely one of those people...

I am constantly reminded of this by reading his post...I remembered a convo we had about some video card stuff...when I saw I had Heatware from him over a deal...and he has 1 also

It's times like these you thank god you had a minute to get to know someone...

They need to make bigger sizes for us larger men :( I wanted to show my respect at CES as well.

I made a request for it just waiting to hear back.

you never know the effect a person has until they are gone....

like they say...you never know how much you miss something until it is gone...Verran is definitely one of those people...

I am constantly reminded of this by reading his post...I remembered a convo we had about some video card stuff...when I saw I had Heatware from him over a deal...and he has 1 also

It's times like these you thank god you had a minute to get to know someone...

:withstupid: I feel that way everytime I come to OCC or check my email it feels like something is missing. As time goes on it will get easier but its only been a week and things are still fresh in my mind. Talking to Ryan's mom has really been tough but its helping both of us and in the end it will all work out. An hour hasn't gone by where I don't think about him, so I really feel for his family.

:withstupid: I feel that way everytime I come to OCC or check my email it feels like something is missing. As time goes on it will get easier but its only been a week and things are still fresh in my mind. Talking to Ryan's mom has really been tough but its helping both of us and in the end it will all work out. An hour hasn't gone by where I don't think about him, so I really feel for his family.

In someways this gets a little easier over time, but in other ways it is getting harder. I miss him like crazy. I am close with his family and that helps, but at the end of the day he is still gone. Our dog, Kaylee, is here for me. As crazy as that sounds, it's true. She is always right by my side, she was his baby. He always worried about me and her if something happened to him. That is why my avatar is a picture of Ryan and Kaylee.

I've been wanting to write more here about him, but I just don't know what to say. We lost someone that was truly a great person, but we should all feel better knowing that he is no longer suffering.

In someways this gets a little easier over time, but in other ways it is getting harder. I miss him like crazy. I am close with his family and that helps, but at the end of the day he is still gone. Our dog, Kaylee, is here for me. As crazy as that sounds, it's true. She is always right by my side, she was his baby. He always worried about me and her if something happened to him. That is why my avatar is a picture of Ryan and Kaylee.

I've been wanting to write more here about him, but I just don't know what to say. We lost someone that was truly a great person, but we should all feel better knowing that he is no longer suffering.

I can only imagine how you feel right now. You are strong and you will get through it. I will be in touch.

I am happy you're being strong. Not a day has gone by that I don't think about y'all. The world lost a great person, and I appreciate you posting on here. And I'm even happier to know that you have a supportive family and a Kaylee there with you.

My condolences to his wife and family.

I have lost a friend as well recently to cancer a few months back. He was the same age as Verran and just had a child.

It really sucks that his happens to people like them, I read the posts above and the feeling is just overwhelming.

May he rest in peace.

Guest ajmatson

Man I wanted to get them too before CES. Damn Hackerthreads for forgeting about us bigger guys. Grrrrr