RIP Verran

grounded87

I was surprised when I saw that he had died. I've seen numerous helpful posts that where made by him in this forum. He has also answered several questions that I have come across.

He had a enormous amount of knowledge about Hardware and Software alike, I'm sure his absence will have a impact on this forum. My sympathies go out to his family and wife.

I'm sure everyone in this forum will miss him. I hope he rests in peace.

+1 - as much as i dont post on here often - i still read/ visits here VERY often - daily you can say? and wow..i stumble upon this sad news today. R.I.P indeed.

i bought design 1 with no personalization so it only has the logo and Verran's name on it

Ya I just bought 4 shirts and 4 hoodies with his name on them. I will wear them proudly around CES :)

I didn't know him, but he sounded like a really great guy. Sad news indeed, I'm sorry for the loss for everyone he knew and helped. Its going to be quite different without his voice in all our little discussions I'm sure.

Guest Raven65

Hello everyone.

When I heard about Ryans Death I felt I needed to log on to give my condolences.

He and I had our differences but in the end we were all part of the OCC family.

I am sorry for the loss and pray for his safe journey. God Bless.

Paul

Well I cannot say that I knew Varren well or as a friend, But from what I experience with him in this forum was always good. He helped me build my First raid and his guide to overclocking helped me well from the get-go. "To his wife he is servived by" (my appoligies for not knowing your name)... I wish you the best and I give my deepest condolances to you, his and your family. A good Man, one that was helpful, and as a samariten, that will be forever missed.

And one of the things he said that I found funny for all to see.

"did everything taste purple for a second"

p.s. Probly should have not put that in quotes due to my bad memory, my appolizies if I got it wrong.

Saw the tag under someone's avatar and had to see what happened. My dad is struggling through this very same thing and wondering how many more holidays I have with him in the future.

As Boinker said, I can't pretend that I knew Ryan, but I can say he was one of the people on this board that I respected the most. He was usually the voice of reason and just seemed like a really cool guy. Hard to believe that you can be this sad over someone you really didn't even know.

Sorry for your loss. I wish you, family and friends the best through this time.

My condolences to the Family and Friends on Sir Verran, I've been here a while and got use to reading his posts and seeing him float around. As I never spoke directly to him, I know I will miss reading his posts, and It's a loss that will affect us all here @ OCC.

<3<3<3 Verran <3<3<3

May you rest soundly.

Guest ajmatson
Ya I just bought 4 shirts and 4 hoodies with his name on them. I will wear them proudly around CES :)

They need to make bigger sizes for us larger men :( I wanted to show my respect at CES as well.