2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well some nice prizes as usual, but i just can't be bothered to enter, especially knowing others are in with 3x my chances because they use facebook and don't mind having their inbox full of newsletters. i come here every day, i don't need an email telling me about stuff i've already read!

oh and can't forget about the noobs. i know it's part of the reason this contest exists, but it's still annoying. good luck mr 1 post.

BAH HUMBUG.

Edited by psycho_terror

I hope confirmation email comes around before contest is over so I can get a second chance. lulz.

lol, I'm just glad its not just me. Was thinking they had me blocked at first ;)

Dark don't forget we have a ton of people that read the forums everyday but don't post. They are still actively reading just not actively posting :)

I'm one of these guys! :D As much as Id like to post more, OCC forums is blocked in the office where I do most of the reading, but I am still able to access the reviews and news articles. Ill try to make the effort though, as I'm doing now, to post at home.

I hope confirmation email comes around before contest is over so I can get a second chance. lulz.

me too, aside from the newsletter confirmation email, I'm also not receiving thread update notifications. I wonder if its just my settings. :D