Best keyboard for under 30 from Amazon

WReXSTi

I need a new keyboard for my desktop. It must be from amazon because I got the Xbox 360 Arcade for 200 with a 100 dollar gift card so I now get a keyboard. It has to be under 30 because I have other accessories in mind.

I found these keyboards:

Kensington Ci70

OCZ OALKBELX2US Alchemy Series Elixir II Keyboard

I will go up to 35ish but nothing more.

The keyboard will be used for gaming.

Edited by WReXSTi

I have the Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000, and I really like it (one might notice that I've recommended it several times). Especially the price :) The keys are 'low profile', it's simple, and works (and has a couple extra buttons that are pretty useful). Ergonomic keyboards aren't for everyone, but this one has just a slight curve. It wasn't bad for me to start using, and it's really comfortable.

I have the Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000, and I really like it (one might notice that I've recommended it several times). Especially the price :) The keys are 'low profile', it's simple, and works (and has a couple extra buttons that are pretty useful). Ergonomic keyboards aren't for everyone, but this one has just a slight curve. It wasn't bad for me to start using, and it's really comfortable.

I like that keyboard but Im not used to the slanted keys or Ergonomic design. How is it for gaming?

They totaly do. crappy keyboards make u suck. All new keyboards are total noobs. Keytronic makes pretty good classic keyboards. They pwn a Logotech g15 any day. (Although the real old classic keyboards that are made in USA are even better)

They totaly do. crappy keyboards make u suck. All new keyboards are total noobs. Keytronic makes pretty good classic keyboards. They pwn a Logotech g15 any day. (Although the real old classic keyboards that are made in USA are even better)

only a poor workman blames his tools.

I use this exact keyboard, and have since I first built my system a couple years ago. Although it's fairly standard as far as features it is indeed comfortable and the keys are not as mushy as other newer keyboards I've used. The slight curve is indeed more ergonomic and it works fabulously for typing or gaming. You don't need a G15 to game well... just a little practice and a bit of skill. I agree with a previous poster, only a poor craftsman blames his tools. You don't need a $200 keyboard to play a game.

What makes you suck is not being good at a game. A longer and more "defined" keystroke does nothing to enhance your ability to track and hit a target (if you're playing an FPS). While you may appreciate the more solid feel of the keyboard I doubt it makes the difference between a player "suck"ing or pwning everyone in sight. Just my two cents...