What do you do for a living?

GabrielT

I'm a Sound Engineer, and have been since 1977. Although i have my own studio, 90% of my work nowdays involves live gigs.

My work is my life, which sounds odd, but Mrs kitfit travels with me when i'm away and we both get to see the world.

I can't imagine doing anything else for a living. The hours are very very long, but i enjoy every minute of it, get to meet loads of talented peeps and get paid very well for it.

Sounds like a dream to me.

Travel with the family!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a projectionist at a movie theatre. The pay sucks but then again im typing this and playing battlefront on my laptop while im "working" so i guess its not that bad. I also have a home based computer repair/ custom computer store. In august I'll be resuming college after a semester break.

Edited by Paradax

I guess I'm some of the youngest here. I'm starting my "high school" (gymnasium to be exact) this year so I don't really do anything for a living except for playing CS tournaments and such :)

I'm a projectionist at a movie theatre. The pay sucks but then again im typing this and playing battlefront on my laptop while im "working" so i guess its not that bad. I also have a home based computer repair/ custom computer store. In august I'll be resuming college after a semester break.

Who do you work for? My father and brother were managers for United Artist and mother was a manager for Carmike Cinemas. For the first 16 years of my life, all I knew were movie theaters. My brother's favorite trick was to get his 7 year old brother to thread the projectors and then tell the new hires that if a 7 yr old can do it right...they sure as hell better be able to.