Army officer calls Obama "Usurper" President

Kingfisher

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"People in the military ... have rights protecting them for reporting [alleged] misconduct, but there are strict procedures," Tully explained. "And joining a civil lawsuit and calling the president of the United States an imposter is not one of those avenues."

Tully said there already is extensive case law involving these allegations about Obama's birth and citizenship -- at least 10, he said -- that have been dismissed.

This is ridiculous. This guy should be dishonorably discharged.

After all the mudslinging during the election process, don't they think this would have been addressed if there was any accuracy to it?

After all the mudslinging during the election process, don't they think this would have been addressed if there was any accuracy to it?

Conspiracy theorists rarely resort to logic and reason. <_<

This is ridiculous. This guy should be dishonorably discharged.

Actually, no. We were discussing this issue in my Civil Procedure class and I found out that the reason all of the cases were being thrown out was because the person suing lacked standing. As in, they didn't have a valid cause of action since they couldn't show how they were personally being harmed. However, a member of the military could very well have valid standing as he could argue that he couldn't follow orders from a President that wasn't legally the Commander-in-Chief.

However, this is a case where a member of the military is joining in on an existing civil claim, not sure how that would play out. It's quite possible that the judge could throw out any grievances specific to the civilian but hold onto those espoused by the military guy. This should be interesting.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

if the gentleman feels so strongly then perhaps it's time for him to consider resigning his commission... <_>

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

if the gentleman feels so strongly then perhaps it's time for him to consider resigning his commission... <_<

Perhaps he's doing exactly what he's sworn to do: protecting the constitution from domestic enemies. If a man knowingly violates the constitution (like, running for President and not being a born citizen of the US, as the officer has alledged), perhaps it's his duty and the duty of all sworn to protect and defend the constitution of the US, to challenge that persons presidency?

Perhaps he's doing exactly what he's sworn to do: protecting the constitution from domestic enemies. If a man knowingly violates the constitution (like, running for President and not being a born citizen of the US, as the officer has alledged), perhaps it's his duty and the duty of all sworn to protect and defend the constitution of the US, to challenge that persons presidency?

senator obama would not have been allowed to run for the presidency if he wasn't eligible...or the senate either for that matter...he is now the duly elected and sworn president...go figure...!! :lol:

senator obama would not have been allowed to run for the presidency if he wasn't eligible...or the senate either for that matter...he is now the duly elected and sworn president...go figure...!! :lol:

I dunno about that...people do a lot of things at that level of government that are "shady" to say the best...I'm not saying he's not a U.S. natural born citizen, I'm just saying I wouldn't put this past either party...