Army officer calls Obama "Usurper" President

Kingfisher

I'll know if he is a good president in about a year, I'll pass no judgment until then.

Also -

What the !%^ does it matter where someone is from, what color they are, how tall they are, how racist they are, how smelly they are, how abusive they are how ANYTHING they are.

If they're a good leader and fix .... and cater to the needs of the people, and do things that please them...

Edit: I wouldn't care if he was a damn satan worshiper if he is a good president and leads our country well. That is his job right?

Edited by Gr4vitas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has had security clearances. Clearances that were checked very thoroughly, long before his "backers" had sights on the White House. Those clearances would have turned up anything shady pertaining to his orgin of birth long ago.

this is not true...

he may have had "clearances" but he could not pass the basic security clearance requirements many of us have to pass to do defense work.

this was pointed out here and proven several times during the election.

the facts were just overlooked and dismissed.

his mere association with known terrorists and criminals disqualifies him immediately.

you do have to understand many of the things required of citizens are often overlooked by and for poilticians.

just look at Tim Geitner or Charlie Rangel for some examples.

Charlie Rangel heads the ethics commitee for god sakes...

if any of us did what either of these people did we would be on our way to jail...

we damn sure would not be posing as leaders of government...

this is not true...

he may have had "clearances" but he could not pass the basic security clearance requirements many of us have to pass to do defense work.

his mere association with known terrorists and criminals disqualifies him immediately.

you do have to understand many of the things required of citizens are often overlooked by and for poilticians.

if any of us did what either of these people did we would be on our way to jail...

There you go. I don't see why everyone keeps thinking Obama got through every single security check without "cheating". Anyways, this shouldn't happen now as then this country would probably get even worse, should have checked this stuff before he was president.

I'll know if he is a good president in about a year, I'll pass no judgment until then.

True dat let him do his job change dosnt come over night. We wont know if he was the right choice for at least a year or so.

this is not true...

Let it go man. Just let it go.

We can't always get what we want, but how we handle our defeats says a lot about us.

i have not been defeated...

that is what they want but can never have.

i am just pointing out that statement i quoted from this thread is untrue.

the man could not pass the basic security check to work on a DOD or DOE project.

this is true as are the points i made about the tax evaders...

this is not true...

No, it was never "proven" like you say, it was simply alleged by you. Just because you kept saying it over and over again doesn't make it the truth, just means you're an obstinate fool.

There you go. I don't see why everyone keeps thinking Obama got through every single security check without "cheating". Anyways, this shouldn't happen now as then this country would probably get even worse, should have checked this stuff before he was president.

Don't listen to Rehit, he's just a troll who has surprisingly managed to avoid getting banned.

I like the poll asking if soldiers who don't support their president should be able to serve. :lol: I promise if the soldiers had to "like" Obama to be eligible to serve, our military would be about 75% smaller tomorrow.

And if I were the soldier, I'd find something better to do with my time... like disagree with Obama on things that matter, and there is plenty of that to be done.

Edited by LoArmistead