Army officer calls Obama "Usurper" President

Kingfisher

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm far from an "Obama fanboy" but one thing you never do in the military is to openly disrespect the Commander in Chief...

Agreed.

Although I dont see a problem with him releasing his original birth certificate for public review. That would end this issue real quick. *Here it is* *DONE* *moving on to something more Presidential*

I see most people here are "Obama Fan-boys". Why do we have to make such a big deal because an Officer said he is fake? Let the court and everyone handle it, he is probably just gonna see the certificate and then its gonna be over. Then he is gonna feel like an idiot and everyone will be happy.

What I see here is somebody who clearly needs to work on his skills of perception.

Agreed.

Although I dont see a problem with him releasing his original birth certificate for public review. That would end this issue real quick. *Here it is* *DONE* *moving on to something more Presidential*

He's ALREADY done this. Yet the lunatics continue with this pointless endeavor. Says more about the idiots pursuing this than Obama.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. :thumbs-up:

Yes, I found it quite amusing as well :lol:

He's ALREADY done this. Yet the lunatics continue with this pointless endeavor. Says more about the idiots pursuing this than Obama.

He has?!?! Shows how well I am in the loop lol. Then I retract my former statement. People are idiots and need to accept the fact that he is the president. =P Not everyone can be happy with the President all we can do is hope that they make the best decisions for the nation.

I shall support him until he gives me a reason not to.

EDIT: lol and reading the comments emailed in after the documents were released here is my favorite so far, "It's clearly Photoshopped and a wholesale fraud."

They can tell by the pixels and having seen a few shops in their day =P

Edited by Archerzz

One thing I don't get. How come everyone wanted Obama and now a lot of people are complaining about him?

His approval ratings are still quite high. The group of disaffected voters is rather small. These are just the morons who thought he was going to come in and fix everything in 24 hours.

Just to clarify... Just because someone voted for Obama doesn't mean they like him. It just means they like him more than his opponent.

Also worth noting: It is possible to both like someone and still dislike something they do.

:withstupid:

Just because you voted for the guy doesn't mean you were a blind follower. Also, criticizing your own leaders is something called accountability, a concept some people don't seem to understand.