OCC Graphics Contest: Design An OCC Userbar

sdy284

Alright as I said, I have been working on some userbars, and I have finally been happy with two styles I created, so I am going to share them with you guys so I can get some input, both are amazingly simple and my camera sucks. But here they are to appease the admins,

usbar1.jpg

usbar2.jpg

There are just the first of many, I have a few other styles I still need to work the kinks out of, but I need to go to work right now, so I look foward to input when I get back :D

Oh, and I will add animated titles to them as soon as I pick out a style I like best ^^

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo...

400x40

:blink:

Typo or are we just using non-standard UB sizes?

It does say "or smaller", which is what I would go for. :)

Anyway, still no submissions yet? :unsure:

I wasn't even going to think about doing something until we go a few in, but if you are all going to be slow off the mark then I might have to work on something.

Standard userbar size is 350x19 or 350x20 (depending on who you ask). Anything bigger is not a userbar, it's a sigpic.

I did make, what I referred to as a double-userbar once, but I don't actually consider it a typical userbar.

OCCbar.jpg

Edited by ClayMeow

Ahhh, I see...

I guess I've just used to the typical OCC size UB.

Which brings me to a rant/praise.

Despite having some obnoxious sigs, OCC has some of the least obtrusive limits on any forum that I've been on.

(I know some don't even allow sig pics and such)

Sometimes I go to forums and I'm just flabbergasted at the obtrusiveness of it all...

• HUGE avatars
  • Multiple forum awards/achievements and such in the same area
  • RIDICULOUS sized sigs with seeming no limits whatsoever

Like I said, maybe I'm just pampered with OCC but sometimes all I can just do is shake my head in disgust...

/rant

That being said, I may have a submission for this if I can clear out some cobwebs in "ye olde cranium"

Edited by Andrewr05

I'm working on mine. ^_^ They'll be static of course, since I find the animated things get annoying after awhile :wacko: . Now I just need to practice image quality... -_- Ya' know graininess etc. Good luck to everyone!

Alright as I said, I have been working on some userbars, and I have finally been happy with two styles I created, so I am going to share them with you guys so I can get some input, both are amazingly simple and my camera sucks. But here they are to appease the admins,

usbar1.jpg

usbar2.jpg

There are just the first of many, I have a few other styles I still need to work the kinks out of, but I need to go to work right now, so I look foward to input when I get back :D

Oh, and I will add animated titles to them as soon as I pick out a style I like best ^^

where are the titles for various member types? Admin... Moderator, Folding Member... etc etc??