Ces 2009 Coverage

Bosco

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I completely agree. I think we all basically went into that thinking he'd be a stuck-up ****, but that was totally not the case.

Really? Because when I went to Quakecon he was a straight up jerk :closedeyes:

Anyways, it seems like everything went smooth and OCC staff provided great coverage. :)

Nice work guys! Looking forward to seeing coverage from ya'll in more events, especially CES 2010 when Apple shows up. :D

Any chance of throwing up a list of some of the odd, bizarre, or crap products ya'll saw?

Nice work guys! Looking forward to seeing coverage from ya'll in more events, especially CES 2010 when Apple shows up. :D

Any chance of throwing up a list of some of the odd, bizarre, or crap products ya'll saw?

There really wasn't all that much crazy stuff we saw. Sure, there were companies there that were only promoting cases for cell phones or something like that, but most of the stuff was pretty legit.

razer6gj3.th.jpg

2am boredom...

:lol:

Translation: If it was a different case, you'd like it :lol:

[Edit] Clay, you got a nice facebook album up there :lol:

It's hard to go wrong pic after pic of smokin' hot chicks...even if some of them have us lesser beings standing next to 'em :lol:

:withstupid: , averaging at 1.56 girls per picture. :P
hahaha. If I wasn't in the airport right now exhausted as hell, I'd go check your math :lol:

There really wasn't all that much crazy stuff we saw. Sure, there were companies there that were only promoting cases for cell phones or something like that, but most of the stuff was pretty legit.
Yeah....any crazy stuff we basically included in the coverage. We just completely avoided the crappy stuff, or less interesting stuff, like the cases/pouches and such. I'll go thru my pics later and see if I have anything else though.

Anywho, I'm glad you guys all enjoyed the coverage. You probably already read our conclusions, but although it involved long days (much of which was spent on our feet), it was definitely an enjoyable experience, and it's nice to see the coverage appreciated so much.