Ces 2009 Coverage

Bosco

Bosco!!! What's with the clinched fists in all the photos man? :lol:

Where you afraid Bruce Buffer was going to come out of no where and declare a fight? :lol:;)

That is awesome though, man. :) I wasn't sure if I was the only MMA fan here because so many seem against it and other forms of caveman like tendacies. I was praying I could get in on that UFC Fight 27 DEC 2008 but it was held at a different hotel than this girl's brother works at - so no free tickets. (sad face)

Would like to have seen more photos of the staff ...with uh.. captions saying who the hell is who. Maybe it has it now as i read the coverage a couple days back and I didn't read more than Page 2 on this topic. Far as the booth babes.. YuMMy! Especially the first and last one on Page 1.

I didn't read any of computer stuff yet but I'll get there. :P

lol I dunno its a MMA thing you have to show your fist :lol:

Besides I didn't know if Junie Browning was hanging around ready to have a fit :rolleyes:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I'd hate to have 3 beds in a hotel room and both of you on my sides...

A good prank would have been plugging in some powerful speakers, putting a mic to your face and cranking up the sound so that you wake yourself up. :lol:

Edited by l33t p1mp

Haha, I'd hate to have 3 beds in a hotel room and both of you on my sides...

A good prank would have been plugging in some powerful speakers, putting a mic to your face and cranking up the sound so that you wake yourself up. :lol:

He woke himself up without the need for that on a few occasions.

And yes, Steve snored as well, and it was back-and-forth...but Frank, you were definitely the loudest :lol:

He woke himself up without the need for that on a few occasions.

And yes, Steve snored as well, and it was back-and-forth...but Frank, you were definitely the loudest :lol:

Its always good to best at something! LOL