The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Just bought a car :)

Pictures and details?
Will get some pics up next week but its a '92 J-spec Nissan 300zx 2+0 N/A T-Top

Nice! Twin turbo time!!! :D
Sorry man not quite yet only NA time for now maintaining two turbos is too much drain on Apprentice wages.

Finally, an engine hoist.  It's cheap but will do the job for a ~200 pound motor (and maybe an LS1 in the future :D).

image_23113.jpg

Promo code applied gave me 20% off plus $6.99 shipping. :lol::D

Finally, an engine hoist.  It's cheap but will do the job for a ~200 pound motor (and maybe an LS1 in the future :D).

*snip*

An LS1 in the Miata? Don't die. :P:lol:

Most recent purchases have been food.

*snip*

An LS1 in the Miata? Don't die. :P:lol:

Most recent purchases have been food.

Damn right.  We'll see how the turbo goes first.  Even a tiny turbo can push the stock motor to over 200 horses at the wheels. :D

Picking up a used Qnix QX2710 27" 1440p PLS monitor tomorrow from Craigslist for $250. No dead pixels and was overclockable to 110 Hz. Craigslist is always so sketchy, hope this all goes well.

Plan for 2015 is two 1440p monitors (hopefully the second will be an IPS GSYNC) and GTX 970/980. Then get rid of my Dell monitors along with a bunch of other stuff I still need to sell off.

Bought a while ago, but finally mounted my X-star 27" PLS 1440p 27" monitor on the wall.  NO MORE WOBBLY MONITOR! :)

Also...considering donating funds to Flyin' Miata for some goodies. :D

Picking up a used Qnix QX2710 27" 1440p PLS monitor tomorrow from Craigslist for $250. No dead pixels and was overclockable to 110 Hz. Craigslist is always so sketchy, hope this all goes well.

Plan for 2015 is two 1440p monitors (hopefully the second will be an IPS GSYNC) and GTX 970/980. Then get rid of my Dell monitors along with a bunch of other stuff I still need to sell off.

Acer has one arriving in March.

Problem is no price. Not interested in buying a $500+ monitor. Considering Asus is already at $800 with a TN panel.

First three are of the 3x 24" and last one is 27"

hFWtkxYl.jpg

IFDVuT0l.jpg

IHKNExIl.jpg

DFATcbOl.jpg

Get 100 FPS playing BF4 on Med @ 1440p. Plays pretty darn smooth with 96 Hz refresh rate, goes up to 110 Hz, but anything beyond that just puts green lines on the screen.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

A 6 puck clutch, lightweight 225mm flywheel, and a heavy duty pressure plate. All for the Miata and rated for almost 300 HP.

Guess who's planning on getting a snail? I blame BP and her fast Focus. :lol: