The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Get yourself a reinforced manifold, wouldn't want the floorboards falling off if you ever add NOS. :rolleyes:

It's quite unnerving having a wheel flex in a car without power steering. I could literally bend it in half if I tried. :lol:

I'll be careful with the welds on the intake though. :P

Just won an auction :)

I have been lusting after one of those ruger shotguns for awhile now. How does it feel in hand?

Just bought a Lite On SATA CD/DVD burner for $14 shipped at Newegg.  They just keep getting cheaper.  :)

I think it is amazing that they can be built that cheap. I actually don't understand how it could be done that cheap.

I have been lusting after one of those ruger shotguns for awhile now. How does it feel in hand?

I'll hopefully have it next week to find out.  And they are going to stop making them again this year so you might want to jump on one sooner rather than later. 

I'll hopefully have it next week to find out.  And they are going to stop making them again this year so you might want to jump on one sooner rather than later. 

Well I have an application out for a really good job but I will still have priorities over buying new guns. I can wait and find a used one. I'd rather spend my money on a newer car for my wife and moving if I get that job.

Some day though...

MSI GTX 960 LE Millionth Editon.

First significant upgrade to my rig in 5 years, can't wait. I haven't seen a legit 1600mhz OC on any of the 960's. Who knows, I'm due for an exceptional OC.

Edited by GabrielTessin