The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

IT'S HEEEEEEERE!

But... it's been sitting outside all day. Gonna let it sit overnight, because it's been sitting outside at ~35f all day, and it's got some condensation buildup on the PCB.

One thing to note... it's freakin' huge. It's half an inch longer, and almost a full inch wider than my 770.

60" LG 60PB5600 (Plasma) for $499 about 3 weeks ago. My 42" Toshiba LED was dying...

Logitech Harmony Home (beats having 4 separate remotes, and it was confusing for everyone but me)

Nespresso Citiz (Xmas gift, yay!)

ASUS RT-AC87U router (upgraded from RT-N66W so I can give it to my parent-in-laws so they don't have to reset their router every day)

A mid 90's Pontiac Bonneville. 95k on the clock in perfect condition. 

Because comfort and reliability beat out style in my book. Pics on Tuesday or Wednesday when I pick that beast up lol. 

Edited by GabrielTessin

I just bought Google cardboard, I figure the lenses would of cost just as much lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400797352801?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Doesn't seem too bad for the price, lol. Let us know how it works, the idea seems intriguing. I'll probably go to YouTube now just to find people's impressions. :P