The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Yeah, and dry rotted...

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

Nah they aren't dry rotted

So you checked the inside too? :P

Yeah, and dry rotted...

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

Nah they aren't dry rotted

So you checked the inside too? :P

If they come off they're staying off :teehee:

Good Day Everyone, A little feel good story I wanted to pass along. On this past Sunday, I purchased about 2700 dollars worth of new PC Hardware. Not so special, accept to me perhaps. I want to tell you that Newegg delivered all my parts on Monday, for free, in person. It was that young man who does all those Newegg PC Hardware Videos. The Newegg Van in front of my house and all. hehe. Then Amazon delivers all I ordered from them on Tuesday, for free. Wow, what is with all the service? Who needs drones?? I still have an order in transit from Frozen CPU, but hey, they are New Yorkers, so I will give them a break. :wave:
What I really wanted to tell you about, was my CPU purchase. I ordered on Monday, because I forgot to order on Sunday. I bought a 4790K from, http://siliconlottery.com/. It is tested and guaranteed to run at 4.8ghz. While many of you might think, wow, so what is so great about that? Nothing really. I am just trying to make sure I don't get a dud that wont run much past turbo if at all. What I want to pass along is the great deal I got, $299.00 plus 7.99 shipping and no tax. Newegg wanted 336 plus 2.99 shipping and California tax which I believe is still 9.75% or is it 10 now. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a new CPU, you should give them a peek. At the bottom of their page is a quick-link for the socket type you are looking for.  You will get a selection of CPUs at various clock speeds up to 5ghz.

Edited by Kwok

Good Day Everyone, A little feel good story I wanted to pass along. On this past Sunday, I purchased about 2700 dollars worth of new PC Hardware. Not so special, accept to me perhaps. I want to tell you that Newegg delivered all my parts on Monday, for free, in person. It was that young man who does all those Newegg PC Hardware Videos. The Newegg Van in front of my house and all. hehe. Then Amazon delivers all I ordered from them on Tuesday, for free. Wow, what is with all the service? Who needs drones?? I still have an order in transit from Frozen CPU, but hey, they are New Yorkers, so I will give them a break. :wave:

What I really wanted to tell you about, was my CPU purchase. I ordered on Monday, because I forgot to order on Sunday. I bought a 4790K from, http://siliconlottery.com/. It is tested and guaranteed to run at 4.8ghz. While many of you might think, wow, so what is so great about that? Nothing really. I am just trying to make sure I don't get a dud that wont run much past turbo if at all. What I want to pass along is the great deal I got, $299.00 plus 7.99 shipping and no tax. Newegg wanted 336 plus 2.99 shipping and California tax which I believe is still 9.75% or is it 10 now. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a new CPU, you should give them a peek. At the bottom of their page is a quick-link for the socket type you are looking for.  You will get a selection of CPUs at various clock speeds up to 5ghz.

Not sure if spam but....pretty cool idea