The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Yet another tire for the DRZ, I can't stop riding the damn thing. Went for a 60/40 knobby this time since I've been having so much fun off road.

One day...one day I'll get a dirtbike or enduro...

I scored a set of Dunlop Q2s for $150 the other day, but I'm still cheap enough to not put them on until my Bridgestone Battlaxes finally get low on tread :lol:

Though technically not until tomorrow, today was the day to finally buy the truck some new shoes.  I've been putting it off for nearly a year but I really don't care to have racing slicks on the truck if we do get snow here or when I'm offroad at the farm anymore.

A pack of metric bolts.  Turns out my head gasket is fine, it was the intake manifold leaking because I lost 3 of the bolts somehow.  I swear I torqued them down properly...:lol:

Yet another tire for the DRZ, I can't stop riding the damn thing. Went for a 60/40 knobby this time since I've been having so much fun off road.

I scored a set of Dunlop Q2s for $150 the other day, but I'm still cheap enough to not put them on until my Bridgestone Battlaxes finally get low on tread :lol:

No reason to replace a good tire! What battlax are you running? I had the 16s on my CBR600RR and they were great. I have the 3R on the DRZ and it grips like hell but wears out pretty quick, as expected. I got an S20 for the DRZ this time, it should last longer.

No reason to replace a good tire! What battlax are you running? I had the 16s on my CBR600RR and they were great. I have the 3R on the DRZ and it grips like hell but wears out pretty quick, as expected. I got an S20 for the DRZ this time, it should last longer.

Yeah, I think mine are the BT020's. I'll have to check. They've been great for me though I've been super respectful of them given their age Edited by IVIYTH0S

Yeah, I think mine are the BT020's. I'll have to check. They've been great for me though I've been super respectful of them given their age

Smh, you're still on those old raggedy tires? Come on, man, that can't possibly be safe lol.

Back on topic, scooped a new lid since I got the FZ-09 running again today. Dirt bike helmet isn't ideal.

663c6ff8e9.jpg

Yeah, I think mine are the BT020's. I'll have to check. They've been great for me though I've been super respectful of them given their age

Smh, you're still on those old raggedy tires? Come on, man, that can't possibly be safe lol.

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

Yeah lol They look great even though I know the rubber had to have hardened up from age

Yeah, and dry rotted...