The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

15 more audio books to listen too after I finish the Dale Brown's Dreamland series

SJ035-MP3 35: Rampage of the Mountain Man 1 $12.99 $12.99

SJ036-MP3 36: Violence of the Mountain Man 1 $12.99 $12.99

SJ037-MP3 37: Savagery of the Mountain Man 1 $12.99 $12.99

SJ038-MP3 38: Shootout of the Mountain Man 1 $12.99 $12.99

SJ039-MP3 39: Assault of the Mountain Man 1 $12.99 $12.99

dl-box-61-70-mp3-set-flash-card Deathlands 61-70 MP3 Set 1 $149.90 $149.90

Order Notes:

None

SubTotal: $214.85

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate $7.10

Tax: $0.00

Total: $221.95

I don't think the LK Octoberfest even compares to the Sam Adam's Octoberfest. :lol:

I actually haven't had it or even heard of it, I just figured the way he was talking about it that it was some special really good microbrew or some shit.

Is it actually any good?

I've never even heard of that brand up here in Vermont...

Well, i was off work today sick, so i have spent a while working on my WC loop.

IMG_20120906_010122-1.jpg

That is the HIVE case that i bought a few weeks back, next to the Lian Li V2000 that i was using for the system case

20120922_143652_zps2ad832d7.jpg

And that is the bottom floor of the HIVE case, with two GTX 4x120mm rads, with 12x 38mm thick yate loon fans, in push-pull on each rad.

There is 4 more fans on its way, as well as a couple more fittings. After testing the fans on the rad with 8, i only need to run them at around 800RPM to get crazy high airflow, due to their thickness and Static Pressure, so it is VERY quiet.

There is also a SilverStone Strider 1500w PSU there, with MDPC sleeved Black/Red cables that i have hand made.

There is also two Liang DCC pumps at the front of the left hand radiator, to run the single loop.

The missing panels of the case are getting laser cut (front, top, left, right and back) To take bigger windows, 480mm rads and the relocated PSU

So, that is what i have bought over the past couple of months :thumbsup:

I actually haven't had it or even heard of it, I just figured the way he was talking about it that it was some special really good microbrew or some shit.

Is it actually any good?

I've never even heard of that brand up here in Vermont...

Leinenkugel's is made in Wisconsin and distributed mostly through the surrounding states. Some places around the country do carry it, but just depends. I can't get it in any of the liquor stores around here.