The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Wait.

You don't have any money for car stuff, or tools, or towing...but you can drop $600 to fly around? :lol: I'm confused.

My parents paid for my Miami ticket to fly down for a weekend and then drive one of their cars back up until I get my own. I won't have my insurance check for another month at least, and then it'll take me a few weeks to find and buy a car. I can't do without a car, I have to ask people for rides all the time. Its annoying for me and for them.

Part of the Dallas ticket was paid for by my parents as well. Hitting 3 years 6 months with my girlfriend on her homecoming night, I can't not go. :lol:

Also, rofl, PAGE 404, POST NOT FOUND.

Edited by Onion

Holy crap your insurance is slow. I had a check for my car within a week of my accident...

My accident was on the 26th, they took the car last week, should be a while until I get the check.

It's been nearly a month. That's an eternity. :P

Took a while for the adjuster to come around to look at the car. Been waiting for the check for a week, but it shouldn't be much longer. Only problem is they're sending it to my Miami address, since I haven't had time to change my address yet.