The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Look on the drive-thru worker's face when he saw me and double checked the order because I'm not 100 pounds overweight - Priceless.
I always like that.

I rarely eat out at fast food places, but when I do I usually excessively binge. I recently went to an event and they were handing out coupons for a free iced coffee (no purchase necessary) at Wendys so of course I wanted to get some food while I was there.

Triple Baconator (disgusting by its self) , fries and a chicken sandwhich as well.

Which mind you, being low weight does not imply that you're healthy.

I always like that.

I rarely eat out at fast food places, but when I do I usually excessively binge. I recently went to an event and they were handing out coupons for a free iced coffee (no purchase necessary) at Wendys so of course I wanted to get some food while I was there.

Triple Baconator (disgusting by its self) , fries and a chicken sandwhich as well.

Which mind you, being low weight does not imply that you're healthy.

LOL. When me and my friends go biking(mountain biking) we roll by wendys and get about 1 and a half dozen chicken sandwiches between us. :evilgrin:

Just bought some gas, 28 dollars for a tank, gotta love the little coffer can of a gas tank on my truck.

Asus VE248H 24" Monitor

Bought as a gift to myself. On Monday I received an invitation letter to Phi Theta Kappa for a 3.8 cumulative GPA and 4.0 for this spring semester, which was my first full semester of college. I quit playing video games, gave up my social life, lost my girflriend, and worked my butt off for that invitation, so god damnit I'm rewarding myself even if I have to put myself back into credit card debt!

EDIT: Also bought a six pack of Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat, of which 2/3 has already been consumed.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

"broken" dual pcb 295 - $15

Only one of the pcbs lit up.

Opened it up, one of the internal Sli cables was loose.

Reattached, new thermal paste. Runs like a charm.

Going in a friends system till he has enough for a 660ti, then it will join my wall of dead hardware (dead high end parts mounted on my wall. Rampage 3 formula mobo, couple of gpus, dead i7s etc) when / if it dies.

Tried to purchase my iPhone 5 today, decided to wait a little longer.

Lol looks like we got a serious Apple fanboy on our hands :P 13 inch Macbook Pro • Apple iPhone 4 16gb • iPad 2 32gb and soon to be iPhone 5

Bought Assassins Creed Revelations on PC