The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Last payment on one of my student loans

How does that feel?? I still have $5000 left on mine... Down from over $20k i feel like ive made progress, but still just seems like it'll never be paid.

How does that feel?? I still have $5000 left on mine... Down from over $20k i feel like ive made progress, but still just seems like it'll never be paid.

It feels great. This one was just under $19k. I'm hoping to have the second one paid off by the end of the year as well. That one is only ~$3k.

Another can of plastidip and a trigger spray thing. Plastidip is fun! :lol:

Waco, you should plastidip your car, they have a really nice red color that would give it a really cool look with the black. You could do entirely red wheels, or just a very thin part of the outside lip of the wheel.

1000 pck of winchester. 22lr freaking sweet. Going get some use out of the kimber .22lr 1911 conversion kit :D

Target practice @4 cents a round FTW! :biggrin:

$34 after tax at Advance Auto got me this:

5 quarts of Quaker State full synthetic 5W-30 (Miata)

5 quarts of Shell Rotella synthetic blend 10W-30 (Tiger car)

1 Purolater Classic oil filter (Miata)

1 Fram Extra Guard oil filter (Tiger car)

Ugh, can you say freakin' great deal? That Quaker State oil is normally $7.99 a quart! :teehee:

Waco, I applaud that deal. Excellent offers there! :thumbsup:

$82 on upgraded insurance coverage in all area, besides rental reimbursement (Still at $30 a day max, lol) and a lower deductible. All in all, I'm happy with the purchase. :happy:

Caved in and bought the 8gb Google Nexus 7.. Bought a USB GO cable and a 16 Gig San disk card to go with it.. Once I root it, I can use it as additional storage..Also bought DVD Catalyst for movie conversion..

Edited by Gremlin

Damn it. AC compressor, clutch, and all other AC related components need to be replaced. Damn it damn it damn it. Well, there goes my $1000 of suspension upgrades money, instead it'll be for AC upgrades. Maybe I'll just ditch the AC altogether. :lol: I don't even use it that much, I always have the windows down.

Edited by Onion