kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

Yeah, mine are pretty much just a portable set for me. I have three circumaural headphones for use at home, so don't need to have something stuck inside my ears for hours on end. :lol:

I use my G35s at home and sometimes my X-540 surround system. The 4-8 hours of IEM use are outside of the house, and not in the car since I've already got a nice Kenwood head with the Mach 460.

Edit: Accidental double post.

Edited by Onion

single nights stay at a super 8 in Decatur tx so far not impressed outside looked fine inside needs help hope the bed is ok since i only try it out when I go to bed

What Sennheisers do you have? I had two sets of CX300-Bs, but they both failed in about a year, and I thought they were a bit bass heavy. On the other hand, the Brainwavz M1s sound amazing. The highs are so crisp, soundstage is great, no microphonics, the cable is tangle-free, and the double flange tips are great at blocking off excess sound. I bought a pair of Astrotec AM-90s since I had lost my Brainwavz at my girlfriend's house and she's out of state.

CX-300 for work

MX-500 for home

CX-300 for work

MX-500 for home

CX-300s were nice while they lasted, but they're too bass heavy for me. I just got my Astrotec AM-90s today, they're superb, and that's about as much bass as I can handle.

MX-500, never tried them, I can't stand earbuds, they all hurt my ears. I can only do over the ear, or IEM.

Full tank of gas for the green beast. $30

Driving it up to Jacksonville on Thursday morning.

Some older CDT speakers and crossovers for the Miata from my brother...which sound AWESOME compared to the crap Sony Xplods that came with the car. :lol: