The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I was going to get one for the lab at work, but everyone already complains that I type too loud with my cheap-o Dell keyboard.

Tell them to get better headphones. :P

I bought some chips, shampoo, and Muscle Milk.

Instead of getting a Galaxy S III for $600, which is only a slight improvement over my already wonderful S II, I managed to find a rom with all the S III features and whatnot for the S II. Now I'm set for another couple months. :D Also, I've got it overclocked from 1.5 GHZ to 1.8 GHZ. So fast! So in a way, I avoided spending $600. :D

Instead of getting a Galaxy S III for $600, which is only a slight improvement over my already wonderful S II, I managed to find a rom with all the S III features and whatnot for the S II. Now I'm set for another couple months. :D Also, I've got it overclocked from 1.5 GHZ to 1.8 GHZ. So fast! So in a way, I avoided spending $600. :D

The US version of the S3 is a let down with its dual core... Its a good thing you kept your S II since its only a worthy upgrade if the S III Quad core was available in the US

I love having a quad core in my Galaxy S III :)

The US version of the S3 is a let down with its dual core... Its a good thing you kept your S II since its only a worthy upgrade if the S III Quad core was available in the US

I love having a quad core in my Galaxy S III :)

I'd rather have the dual core S3...the quad core is the let down.

I'd rather have the dual core S3...the quad core is the let down.

Well if you'd rather have crappier performance then go ahead and get the dual core :teehee: