The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Damn it. AC compressor, clutch, and all other AC related components need to be replaced. Damn it damn it damn it. Well, there goes my $1000 of suspension upgrades money, instead it'll be for AC upgrades. Maybe I'll just ditch the AC altogether. :lol: I don't even use it that much, I always have the windows down.

For the money you've put in your car -- you could have had a new one by now... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screw it, yank it all out.

A/C is for pussies... :whistling:

Says you, living in Vermont. :lol:

For the money you've put in your car -- you could have had a new one by now... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All I've bought for it is a battery, alternator, two tires, short throw shifter (but that's an upgrade from stock, not because it broke), and serpentine belt.

This.

Mine won't hold a charge...I'm pretty close to yanking it out just for the weight savings alone. :lol:

This.

Mine won't hold a charge...I'm pretty close to yanking it out just for the weight savings alone. :lol:

Yeah, at least it cools down in South Carolina. Florida is HOT HOT HOT. Right now we're hitting over 100 every day. :(

On a more positive note, I just paid $3.98 on Ebay for a brand new sealed copy of Dirt 3, shipping included. Woot. :D

How's the humidity? It kills us here in Florida.

Humidity kills it everywhere. Except in the desert where I live (minus monsoon season). We usually get temperatures around 105 all summer long where I live. Over in Phoenix, Arizona.. about 120 is normal in the summer.

Humidity kills it everywhere. Except in the desert where I live (minus monsoon season). We usually get temperatures around 105 all summer long where I live. Over in Phoenix, Arizona.. about 120 is normal in the summer.

I spent a whole month working on an army base in Israel last year, in the middle of the Negev desert. It was easily 110, every day, but no humidity, and cool nights. The heat was so much less annoying over there than here in Florida.

The AC in my truck hasn't worked in years. Never had AC in the house either. Sometimes it's just hot. And BTW Florida isn't the only place it's humid, 81% here a couple of days ago.

The AC in my truck hasn't worked in years. Never had AC in the house either. Sometimes it's just hot. And BTW Florida isn't the only place it's humid, 81% here a couple of days ago.

"A couple days ago."

Its like this every day here. 88% humidity right now in my area.

Yeah, at least it cools down in South Carolina. Florida is HOT HOT HOT. Right now we're hitting over 100 every day. :(

It's generally hotter and more humid in South Carolina than in Florida. Half my family lives in Florida because it's so much nicer there. :lol: