The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Seriously Nyt?

What was wrong with it, hell I use it near on daily and am yet to offend someone and yet to take offence from someone using it :lol:

Its still a swearword, just doing my job.

You have to remember that even though most swearwords are used in our day to day language, we do not want young children coming across words like that as we are a family forum and you dont want a little 10 year old running around saying to people that they are his .

Oh and I just bought a second Sapphire HD7970 :D

Its still a swearword, just doing my job.

You have to remember that even though most swearwords are used in our day to day language, we do not want young children coming across words like that as we are a family forum and you dont want a little 10 year old running around saying to people that they are his .

Oh and I just bought a second Sapphire HD7970 :D

Fair enough but I thought the only 10 year old on the forums was you ;) haha :lol:

Nice :thumbsup: benches or it didn't happen, fingers crossed this clocks just as well as your last one. Going to block them?

Fair enough but I thought the only 10 year old on the forums was you ;) haha :lol:

Nice :thumbsup: benches or it didn't happen, fingers crossed this clocks just as well as your last one. Going to block them?

Lol :P

Will definately post up benches, and finally get around to rig pictures ;) Going to keep them on air since they run super cool and the noise doesnt bother me with my headphones :)

For $10 extra a month went from 120Gb broadband with 50P/70OP and unlimited home phone to 500Gb unlimited broadband with the same unlimited home phone as well as a premium speed pack which brings things from what is suppose to be 20 down 1 up to who knows what yet :lol: going to be looking for a good docsis 3.0 modem/router to replace the current POS.

Although still unsure as to wheather or not a free wireless router was wrangled in (probably not) although for $35 we are getting a triple fullHD tuner/PVR with internal 1Tb HDD :D

Gas for the GTI. $40

It's pretty thirsty for a 2.0L engine...

What do you average? I get 25 if i drive like an idiot constantly in my Cobalt. 36 HWY if I'm nice though. :P

I would expect the GTI would be similar.