The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I paid $3.69 a gallon for 93 Octane last week - so that's $0.975 per liter.

You guys can stop rubbing it in now :lol:

I accept I will be always spending stupid amounts more than I would if I was in America not to mention I am not actually going to earn proportionately more to match what is paid.....

.... Although provided all goes well being an electronic/electrical engineer should mean that it matters sh¡t all anyway :D

Stop living in the dark ages what is this imperial system?

There is acollection of SI units which use the metric bloody system so hurry the hell up and fall inline with the rest of the world.

The US is all that special, sure as hell not as special as it thinks it is :P

Here we use gallons not liters. And farenheit not celsius. And we don't speak English we speak American lol.

We also drive on the right side of the road! :lol:

Well if it makes you feel any better we have to drive further for pretty much anything. :lol:

Based on?

In aus we are so far behind other countries because everything is spread too far.

In the uk you can pretty much service east and west costs with a single cell tower in the middle :lol:

Here though things become to difficult or costly like fiber optics or digital radio that or the areas these things service become relatively limited.

Australia is the second least populated country per squar mile in the world.

It sits at roughly 6 people per square mile whereas America comedian at 32 people....

Here we use gallons not liters. And farenheit not celsius. And we don't speak English we speak American lol.

We also drive on the right side of the road! :lol:

I feel sorry for your scientists and engineers

Based on?

I was under the impression you lived in/near a city. Most of America is extremely rural. The large cities throw off the averages.

I was under the impression you lived in/near a city. Most of America is extremely rural. The large cities throw off the averages.

By near if an hour twenty by bus and train or an hour by car (in peak times, non peak can do it in 40 easy)

If that is close then yeah I am close.

To keep this thread a little on topic :lol: I bought two magazine subscriptions :D

Edit: should mention, student discount is awesome both where 50% off and because they are subscriptions it brings each issue to about 70% off cover price.

Edited by Stonerboy779

There's 4 liters a in 1 gallon. I love living in the US, we get te cheapest gas around. Around $3.95/gal for 93 gas in New York.

No, there's 3.78 liters in a gallon. Metric system ftw. Gallons and all that crap makes no sense.