The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Is that for regular or premium? ~$3.59 for regular and $3.89 for premium here. :(

Just Regular... Seen premium hit $4.00 at a few stations!

Well I filled up at the cheapest station I could find. $3.25 there, but others are around $3.39 or so. Regular of course.

Lol good call! Sometimes its worth driving around alittle bit to find a cheaper station.

Just got Bulletstorm on pc two hours ago , I loaded it on my laptop and played it for 5 minutes on low settings . It looks amazing , cant wait till I get time to play on my main rig

So many games so little time :(

Just got Bulletstorm on pc two hours ago , I loaded it on my laptop and played it for 5 minutes on low settings . It looks amazing , cant wait till I get time to play on my main rig

Lol, you're only 15, Nyt! My friends and I used to play 24 hours straight when we were your age. You'll get less and less time playing as you get older, for sure!

Lol, you're only 15, Nyt! My friends and I used to play 24 hours straight when we were your age. You'll get less and less time playing as you get older, for sure!

this is truth. In High School we did 2-3 day LAN parties, sometimes up to a week on spring break and such, but we would sleep at most 24 hours in a 3-5 day period. I miss having that kind of stamina. When you get older and have a job that is demanding your attention all of the time, a relationship/marriage to work on, etc you will have a lot less time so enjoy it now haha

I just bought a Taurus PT 845 and 100 rounds hollow points and 500 rounds of ball ammo. Can't wait until it warms up a little so I can take it to the range.

PT845andsparemag2.jpg

Edited by gabrieltessin

I just bought a Taurus PT 845 and 100 rounds hollow points and 500 rounds of ball ammo. Can't wait until it warms up a little so I can take it to the range.

PT845andsparemag2.jpg

Sweeeet.

Sweeeet.

Glad you think so :D I just went to the gun store and picked up every .45 they had and this is the one I kept coming back to. I read about it and I just needed it.

I found out after I checked it out that they only charged me $375 for it O.O I didn't try to correct them just in case it was a mistake. It was marked $550 but they are having a gun sale this month but it wasn't market as discounted.

The action is very nice, it has a de-cocker and is completely ambidextrous. Very neat discontinued gun, replaced by the 24/7 series but I like hammer fired pistols.

what gfx card does your laptop have? still have to pickup my epic edition from gamestop...da2 in 10 days and crysis 2 in 24...duke nukem...gears of wars 3...tes v skyrim...rage, too many good games!

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Only true if you're looking at the stock comparisons. Look at the overcocked comparisons, it nearly matches that of a GTX 580!

Still, one thing I don't like about Nvidia is their premium pricing. AMD wins there, hands down. Except for the GTX 460 1GB's, of course. :P

then compare it to an overclocked 6950 or 6970...the 6970 is around the gtx 580 performance area already!!!

whats 'overcocked'?

Lunch from a local deli, little expensive but damn good food.

Gas went up 4 cents to $3.29 where I filled up at. 8.34 gallons worth.

Technically I also got Dawn of War II: Retribution, but Steam charged me for that the other day. :P