The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

If you really loved her you would have hand-washed her yourself. :lol:

Seriously though - you should wash/wax your car on your own. Screw paying people to not take care of it properly!

I usually hand wash it myself, but I don't have the time, nor the equipment anymore. However, I did just get done spending 2 hours waxing it by hand. Took ages, but it's well worth it. Horrible lighting, the sun was practically down, but you can get a general idea of how shiny it is.

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

Edit: Check out those tires! *fap fap fap*

Edited by l33t p1mp

A set of cobalt drill bits and an electrical multimeter. 300 bucks worth of light fixtures and wiring at Home Depot. Man that junk adds up fast these days. $81 for a roll of 12-2 romex? When did that happen?

Turtlebeach X11 headphone and mic set. Only $59 at BestBuy - but it might be the best $59 I've ever spent. Man these headphones are COMFORTABLE! Sound is midland as expected from a mid-range headphone mic set. Mic is crisp and clear though. The cord is like 16 ft long so you need to wrap up what you don't need, but certainly allows a lot more freedom of movement around or away from the desktop.

I really love these headphones.

I just picked this up yesterday.

IMG_0001-3.jpg

Niiice. 5970 right?

I just bought a motherboard to replace the one that BLEW UP IN FIRE AND SMOKE yesterday from usaweapon777. With any luck the rest of my parts are safe...if not...LGA 1156 here I come! :/

Yup 5970, what board did you replace it with? I also just found a 980X forsale in another forum for 525 bucks I would post a link but I'm not sure how that would go over, if I had the cash I would grab it.

Edited by smduff

Yup 5970, what board did you replace it with? I also just found a 980X forsale in another forum for 525 bucks I would post a link but I'm not sure how that would go over, if I had the cash I would grab it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130180

MSI P45 Neo3-FR. I lucked out that someone on OCC had a decent s775 DDR2 board with the onboard Intel RAID ICH.