The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I was confused about the bank account hurting until i read the engagement present... haha OUCH! But hey, CONGRATZ on the engagement!!

I bought $70 of beer and vodka last night... its gone now... Turns out i paid $70 for a headache because i didnt get laid! Hahaha, JK, most of that money was a bottle of Grey Goose for a birthday present!

im not engaged. sorry for any confusion. my best mate's sister got engaged last month and they're having an engagement party this weekend. the present is for her lol.

My bank account is hurting because i'd hardly spent money in ages as im saving for a holiday but then in 2 days i blew half a weeks pay :ouch:

EDIT: today's purchases

oreo mcflurry

2 dim sims

2 potato cakes

Edited by bilcliff

Well comparatively yes, but it has actually gone up quite a bit recently.

It is about $18 for a box of 500 up here, a few years back it was about $10 for a box.

:dunno:

I got a box of 300 at walmart for about $9. Granted its missing 200 rounds, but still is pretty cheap imo...

I also bought her a full wash, 27.50.

If you really loved her you would have hand-washed her yourself. :lol:

Seriously though - you should wash/wax your car on your own. Screw paying people to not take care of it properly!

Edited by Waco

If you really loved her you would have hand-washed her yourself. :lol:

Seriously though - you should wash/wax your car on your own. Screw paying people to not take care of it properly!

That's just the problem, the guy at the corner car wash won't give nearly as much of a damn about your car as you will. I have never let anyone wash/wax my Honda. It's black, and the last thing I want screwing up the paint even more is swirl marks :(