The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

A tool, rolls of pipe and fittings so that I can be set up to do piping with the Pex system. :thumbsup:

A couple of pair of side cutters so that I have a set everywhere I might need them.

FM tuner with a 3.5mm jack. If this project works, it's going to be more than hilarious. Essentially, there's a way to use said FM tuner to broadcast over what's playing on radios.

Got a Cooler Master Hyper 212+, 4 grams of MX-3 thermal paste and an Arctic cooling F12 fan a couple of days ago. Finally got it installed yesterday and my temperatures have gone from 34 Idle and 62 load with stock cooling to 23 Idle and 34 load. I didn't use the fan that came with my cooler, deciding instead to use the two matching Cooler Master Sickleflow fans I had in my case. I did try the stock fan in my case but it was very noisy, louder than the rest of my case. I also moved the stock antec fan to back to the back so I can use its speed control (consisting of two settings, High and Low). I also found yet another thing I don't like about my Antec 600 case. The motherboard tray cutout is too small and I had to remove my motherboard to put the backplate on.

I just picked up one of those plastic things that goes between your chair and the carpet.

Looks almost exactly like this one, actually. :P (I spoilered the image because it was a bit on the large size)

carpet-protector-lip_1.jpg

Woah, call me an ignorant buffoon if you wish

Ok, you're an ig...

nvmd, you just made it too easy. :mellow: Way to take the fun out of it. :rolleyes:

A 'genuine handcrafted paul and taylor leather wallet', he said stuff like 'cut the leather myself so its all premium cuts', i go home and open the nice clean one he had pulled out of his case for me(he wouldn't let me take the display piece) and low and behold MADE IN INDIA stamped inside. Fail MR's Paul and Taylor.

Edited by SpeedCrazy