Hey Everyone

Psywar

How do those people sleep at night.. With one eye open? I would walk around with a bullet proof vest on if I ever did something as stupid as that.. Which i wouldnt. But yea that sucks hope you get your money back or they chase that $@#$ down and he gets shot and you collect his worldy possessions (which is not likely)..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you have a law in US that says that you are only responsable for the first 50$ if someone illegaly use your credit card? We do have a law like this in Canada, isn't it the same thing everywhere?

yah dude that sucks, hope ya get back on your feet. and if you find em in cali, gimma a ring. you guys can use guns, and break his bones; id shoot out his knees and cut off his tounge :D

after i found out what he knows...

Yeah if he is in Cali I'll come and help!!!

Rob

It is safer to use a credit card online because they company does not get the money til you pay your bill, and most companies are cool enough to have that 0% fraud liability thing. However, if you use a debit card they are just taking all of your money straight off and there is nothing you can do about it. So always use a credit card, and as said before, one with a very low spending limit.

yah dude that sucks, hope ya get back on your feet. and if you find em in cali, gimma a ring. you guys can use guns, and break his bones; id shoot out his knees and cut off his tounge :D

after i found out what he knows...

Hmmmm not as graphic as removing his fingers... one by one... with bolt cutters, till you found out what he knew, then taking the rest off so he'll physically have difficulty ever doing it again. ;)

Okay... okay his tongue too...

I guess I watch the Soprano's too much eh? :O

sorry to here about your misfortune, I hope you can get it rectified promptly. :)