Hey Everyone

Psywar

Sorry to hear what happened to you. Which sucks even worse is that the card number stolen was the debit card info and it's tied directly to your accounts! And now your bank account and checks deposit are not available for use.

U should definitely make sure to see that whoever used your card gets prosecuted... U should go to every LEA and file a fraud case, have them open him a new one!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people do things like that. Why can't they just earn money the honest way? I have a debit card, but I don't use it to buy things on the internet because someone said they have less security protection for fraud and getting stolen than credit cards. Is that true? Or are credit card numbers easier to get stolen?

I have a debit card, but I don't use it to buy things on the internet because someone said they have less security protection for fraud and getting stolen than credit cards. Is that true? Or are credit card numbers easier to get stolen?

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't trust debiting funds straight out of my bank account across the I-net. I have 2 credit cards, one has a $4000 limit that I only use in person, the other has a $600 limit that I use online. This way if someone steals it they can only burn me for so much ;)) Plus CC's can be cancelled in the blink of an eye if you see something fishy.

LoL you guys are great...

I spent all of yesterday night going over the forums..

like 3k+ new msgs n stuff..

I replyed to like 4 of them..

But it brightend up my weekend..

I gotta contact my bank again this week.. cuz they have not gotten back to me.. and well.. they just not better drop it.. specially since X-mas is just about here.. and I havent done any shopping..

see guys, shooting him or stabbing him is not as rewarding as breaking bones. start with his fingers. snap each one, one at a time. then you move on to the wrists, and so on. when you reach the shoulder, go back and do the same to his legs.

see guys, shooting him or stabbing him is not as rewarding as breaking bones. start with his fingers. snap each one, one at a time. then you move on to the wrists, and so on. when you reach the shoulder, go back and do the same to his legs.

I must agree :withstupid: . hearing bones break is much more rewarding. :smack::smack::smack:

thats sick...

but yea if someone stole money from me I would go in and see if I could do one of those identify theft commercials :D .

I love the fat guy commercial that has the girl as his thefte

using ultra sophisticated algorithms of apple users and high tech text analysis, i was able to come up with an accurate rendering of the perpetrator... IS THIS THE MAN THAT ROBBED YOU!! ( sry... had that stupid yellow pages commercial stuck in my head )

sry to hear btw dude... thats gunna set back yur modding .. i'll do a mod or two in yur honour dude

Edited by KaluMinati