Hey Everyone

Psywar

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, congrads, I am one person who can't get CC's (due to divorce and about $900.00 more in bills every month then I was making, so I had to get a bankruptcy). So what I did was I opened two checking accounts, one for my normal checking, and the other at a different bank and I have the fraud protection, 0% liability, and I have a max cap of how much it can go in the hole, 50bucks. They both have Visa check cards. When I go online and purchase things, I use the second visa-checkcard.

see guys, shooting him or stabbing him is not as rewarding as breaking bones. start with his fingers. snap each one, one at a time. then you move on to the wrists, and so on. when you reach the shoulder, go back and do the same to his legs.

it all depends on where ur shooting him and the caliber of the gun. i can blow away his knee caps with a wimpy .22 blow off all this fingers and just let him bleed to death or stab him with a butter knife? very dull.

I'm glad this thread came up...I use my debit card to order everything online (since I don't have a credit card) and I guess I never thought of the security issues...I'll certainly keep that in mind and be more careful.

Also, you guys killing the guy all wrong...you have to let your beloved computer have its revenge, too. Slowly shove his genitals into a tornado going full speed or something. :O