Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this Multi Quote Message works pretty damn good.

I like it.

All that happens when I click on “Multi-Quote This Message” is that the link disappears, replaced by a broken link image, which just flashes on and off the screen in a millisecond, then the “Multi-Quote This Message” link is back. Nothing else happens. XP Home, and Firefox 1.5.0.4. (Yea, I know 2.0 is out, but until it’s stable, I’m sticking with what works).

or maybe put fire around the outside of the tach to alert people that is new threads you ain't read in there?

man that's sooo much better than my idea....I guess that's why you're the boss...that is a kick butt idea....

You can also just have the the Tach Read 0 when there are no unread threads but when there is a new reply in the section the tach will redline and have flames!

-Will

the MQM image still needs work....white border around it, no black outline on the letters, and the font's to big, and totally different than the other buttons (in case you didnt already notice)

Yep I know about that, I just put that up as a filler.

We are deciding on a font to use.

Tmod

Yep I know about that, I just put that up as a filler.

We are deciding on a font to use.

Tmod

for some reason the multi-Quote button isn't working for me still...my browser is Firefox 1.5.0.7

I used it for this reply.

Works for me on Forefox 1.5.6

Tmod