Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep... just tried it....

in this thread...I have like 1inch of the back ground showing on both sides from the edge of the border page....

When I click on that link (or the one I posted) I get 1/4 inch of the back ground showing...

Praz,

Could you remove the image tags from that post just for a bit?

I know the big images have to be screwing things up.

Tmod

From all of them or certain ones?

yep... just tried it....

in this thread...I have like 1inch of the back ground showing on both sides from the edge of the border page....

When I click on that link (or the one I posted) I get 1/4 inch of the back ground showing...

Check post #21 link and tell me if it fixed the problem.

Thanks for the info!!

Tmod

Yes....;)

EDIT...exactly the same as this one...so it's just an image thing as you suggested...;)

Ok at least we found the problem and now it is up to the forum mods and admins to correct that problem.

Thanks for your time!!!

Tmod

Oh, it's here... at the last place I usually check before leaving, that we're supposed to tell about forum "features"... :P

"Forum Tools" -> "Mark This Forum Read" don't work.

Hmm that is strange as it just worked for me on two different forums.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

Tmod

sure...

what's it supose to do...? when I click forum tools...I get 4 options....3 of those are orange and "marked as read" is black (second down)...I clicked it and didnt notice anything different....but then again I'm a dumbass

sure...

what's it supose to do...? when I click forum tools...I get 4 options....3 of those are orange and "marked as read" is black (second down)...I clicked it and didnt notice anything different....but then again I'm a dumbass

You should notice the threads that are highlighted as not read will then turn the same color as the rest that are not new threads.

Am I making any sense here?

Tmod