Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post any problems you see here

if someone else has already posted, dont bother

we already know about some problems

The image size in the ACP needs to be set so the image doesn't run off the side of the screen.

Tmod

I am not sure if it's a bug but the page width can be bigger! I mean the usable area is not equal to browser's page width - I hope i made myself clear :confused:

The page width is set as 80% but I think something along the lines of 95% would be better.

Tmod

I am not sure if it's a bug but the page width can be bigger! I mean the usable area is not equal to browser's page width - I hope i made myself clear :confused:

i actually like the page being only as wide as it is now, I think we'll leave it this way, and fix bugs first (this is not a bug)

That screen width thing, I want to leave a comment on it.

If it could somehow be done without checking the users screen res.

By stretching it to the browsers border somehow instead.

Been seeing websites grab my res lately and it's something I plan on blocking...

After any other bugs of course...

Oh....

Heheh, found one.

The post dialog, for some reason(did'nt notice it before, I dn why), but on this post, it's off the side of the creamy middle lol.

So is the post icon's border.

It goes into the black area where it's cut off.

I have full functionality though.

The image size in the ACP needs to be set so the image doesn't run off the side of the screen.

Tmod

I dont if what you mean is....

Most pages it's normal and looks like it should and certain pages I get scroll line across the bottom...like it doesnt fit the screen anymore...only happens on some pages...?

I dont if what you mean is....

Most pages it's normal and looks like it should and certain pages I get scroll line across the bottom...like it doesnt fit the screen anymore...only happens on some pages...?

Can you tell me what pages you have that problem with?

Tmod