Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatthe.jpg

What's up with the "Multi-Quote" button?

I don't remember it looking like that yesterday.

I am working o nthat as I just got the fonts we were looking for today.

That is the image from the default skin.

Tmod

Multi quote is working fine in a pretty generic config (have yet to actually tweak out with about:config) -->.

Mozilla 1.7.13.

Working good.

I'm still dl'ing ie7 to see if it'll work with that on my rig.

All of your guy's sigs are around 50k each though, except tmod's sig.

It's hell on dialup when 1st loading this forum up...

Not a real biggy though, it's ok after 1st load.

For some reason it seems as if pipelining is messed with mozilla on this forum, for now.

I have it working perfectly fine, or at least it was a little while back, on my mom's deck.

Though I got her mozilla tweaked out a bit.

Oh I forgot.

I was gonna request somehting, the possibility of swapping the 2 pics used for multi quote.

To use the + ver for when you actually selected that post for multi quote.

Instead of the other way around.

I think it would make more sense...

Btw, how do the forum look at 1024 or lower in screen width?

It's looking perfectly fine at 1120.

If it's looking good at higher/lowers res'es on other people's decks then it seems that part of the forum is all good.

Edit:

I can't install ie7 because of missing cryptographic services, just like directx.

So I can't test.

Oh, don't forget the 32/64 bit icon thingys...

They have been missing for a while now.

:)

What is this Multi-Quote Option?

P.S. it has a broken img tag...I'm just wondering what its supposed to do...looks kind cool.

I am working o nthat as I just got the fonts we were looking for today.

That is the image from the default skin.

Tmod

Thanks, just wondering.

Edit;

That was a test of the quick reply button, so I guess it automatically quotes the pertaining post.

I just uploaded a new version of the speedfire template so we can start over with a what is wrong question and answer session.

Tmod

Hey this Multi Quote Message works pretty damn good.

I like it.

Tmod

Seems like the only time I ever see those broken images with the little red X in them, as in tasr’s screen shot, is when I’m using IE, which is no more. I’m wondering if it is something to do with tasr’s security settings in IE or SP1. Just a stab in the dark.

TMod whatever you just did fix the quote img tag problem. :) The MQ works great. Nice work....:D

New problem, the drop down boxes to select a "topic" that were next to the subject line have disappeared. I've tried a few of the different forums and their not there and it will not allow posting of new threads without one.

Using FF 1.0.5.7 if that helps any.

New problem, the drop down boxes to select a "topic" that were next to the subject line have disappeared. I've tried a few of the different forums and their not there and it will not allow posting of new threads without one.

Using FF 1.0.5.7 if that helps any.

yes that is the prefix hack, it was removed during the upgrade to latest Speedfire template

Tmod will replace it tomorrow, as well as the "Rules Hack" (ie:that thing that makes you agree to the rules each time you post the first time in a new forum)

yes that is the prefix hack, it was removed during the upgrade to latest Speedfire template

Tmod will replace it tomorrow, as well as the "Rules Hack" (ie:that thing that makes you agree to the rules each time you post the first time in a new forum)

Ah, ok, so we're not supposed to be able to post new threads at the current time then? Guess I'll wait till tomorrow to post then, at least I know it's supposed to be doing that :D