Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

Ok, here goes. I multi-quoted 3 posts from this page in this thread. When I preview the post, it works fine, and looks fine. Took only seconds to do. Firefox 1.5.0.4

Works fine in Firefox 1.5.0.7

Thanks to both of you!

Well I wonder what tasr's problem is then.

Any IE users out there want to try it?

Tmod

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works fine in Firefox 1.5.0.7

Thanks to both of you!

Well I wonder what tasr's problem is then.

Any IE users out there want to try it?

Tmod

IE 6.0.28

Well that isn't the problem then.

Thanks Praz

Tmod

Seems like the only time I ever see those broken images with the little red X in them, as in tasr’s screen shot, is when I’m using IE, which is no more. I’m wondering if it is something to do with tasr’s security settings in IE or SP1. Just a stab in the dark.

Seems like the only time I ever see those broken images with the little red X in them, as in tasr’s screen shot, is when I’m using IE, which is no more. I’m wondering if it is something to do with tasr’s security settings in IE or SP1. Just a stab in the dark.

On ie6 sp1, v6.0.3790.1830.

I don't see any other posts quoted other then above.

I clicked on the multi quote.

This is with the max security setting, the default one, I did'nt sit there and disable everything excluding cookies and blockups.

Gonna try multi quote with firefox...

Edit:

Multi quote is'nt working at all in firefox, I click and it does absolutly nothing.

Firefox v2.0, no spoofing, just firefox.

For me, not like I have any use for multi quote anyways.

Edit:

Default theme, in firefox.

Same thing.

But I noticed a + and - icon for multi quote.

They both do nothing though.

Quote = multi quote for some reason, gonna try again to see if it's because I pressed the multi quote button a few times.

Nope, quote is equal to multi quote on the default theme in my firefox.

Also, something wierd...

Firefox's loading thingy was right next to the edit button, on the left of it :, firefox sucks...

Same thing in the speedire theme.

Both icons for multiquote do the same thing, nothing but change the icon for it.

Quote is multi quoting.

In ie, multi quote button works as if I'm quoting, and it only has a single quote.

I'd say screw it, remove the thing.

Who multi quotes anyways?

For multi quote to work, you have to select 2 or more psot's to quote, when you have slected the ones you want you have to click attachment.php?attachmentid=5338&stc=1&d=1161798019 in order for multi quote to work.

It work's just fine, but someone could put together a little "how-to" on how it actually works.

On ie6 sp1, v6.0.3790.1830.

I don't see any other posts quoted other then above.

I clicked on the multi quote.

This is with the max security setting, the default one, I did'nt sit there and disable everything excluding cookies and blockups.

Gonna try multi quote with firefox...

Edit:

Multi quote is'nt working at all in firefox, I click and it does absolutly nothing.

Firefox v2.0, no spoofing, just firefox.

For me, not like I have any use for multi quote anyways.

Edit:

Default theme, in firefox.

Same thing.

But I noticed a + and - icon for multi quote.

They both do nothing though.

Quote = multi quote for some reason, gonna try again to see if it's because I pressed the multi quote button a few times.

Nope, quote is equal to multi quote on the default theme in my firefox.

Also, something wierd...

Firefox's loading thingy was right next to the edit button, on the left of it :, firefox sucks...

Same thing in the speedire theme.

Both icons for multiquote do the same thing, nothing but change the icon for it.

Quote is multi quoting.

In ie, multi quote button works as if I'm quoting, and it only has a single quote.

I'd say screw it, remove the thing.

Who multi quotes anyways?

Quit a few will use it and it appears to be working for most.

For multi quote to work, you have to select 2 or more psot's to quote, when you have slected the ones you want you have to click attachment.php?attachmentid=5338&stc=1&d=1161798019 in order for multi quote to work.

It work's just fine, but someone could put together a little "how-to" on how it actually works.

Ok, I see.

The - icon for the multi quote means that peticuler post is setup for multi quote :.

Working in firefox then for me.

I will check one more thing in ie, changing my security settings to see if it works right there.

It's not working under ie, the ver I stated in the previous post.

With medium security+user data persistance off.

It don't work under ie.

Ohwell.

Oui, I will try it with the + sign instead.

Since ie, last time, multi quoted the entier page by default.

Bah I tried a few diff things, it don't work.

I don't have the time to keep fooling with it, otherwise I'd try one tmore thing, to use the least amount of security in ie.

Since it don't work in medium, I can say it just don't work anyways, because everything else out there does :.

Not a biggy though.

Like I said, I dont' care lol.

I think you just did. :D

Tmod

Ok, I see.

The - icon for the multi quote means that peticuler post is setup for multi quote :.

Working in firefox then for me.

I will check one more thing in ie, changing my security settings to see if it works right there.

It's not working under ie, the ver I stated in the previous post.

With medium security+user data persistance off.

It don't work under ie.

Ohwell.

Oui, I will try it with the + sign instead.

Since ie, last time, multi quoted the entier page by default.

Bah I tried a few diff things, it don't work.

I don't have the time to keep fooling with it, otherwise I'd try one tmore thing, to use the least amount of security in ie.

Since it don't work in medium, I can say it just don't work anyways, because everything else out there does :.

Not a biggy though.

Like I said, I dont' care lol.

Working for me in IE7, using the default "medium security"