Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank's for fixing the forum width in browser guys. Came to site yesterday and thought this looks nice and then realized only 3/4 of my screen space was in use. All looks good now, thank's.

I just changed it this morning and we have to see if Happy is well Happy with it.

Tmod

Praz, Thanks for confirming the Forum Read Issue.

Tmod

What is this Multi-Quote Option?

P.S. it has a broken img tag...I'm just wondering what its supposed to do...looks kind cool.

Multi Quote is when you want to quote more then one post and you select that post as well as the others you want to quote then hit that multi quote button and it should bring all the quotes into your reply.

The image is not available for that link in this forum.

I have to create that button yet.

Tmod

While this is may or may not be a bug. I don't think the images next to the different forums are any different for forums with new posts since you loged in as compared to those without new posts.

However for all I know they might not be different or perhaps I just can't see the difference? But I swear they look exactly the same...

While this is may or may not be a bug. I don't think the images next to the different forums are any different for forums with new posts since you loged in as compared to those without new posts.

However for all I know they might not be different or perhaps I just can't see the difference? But I swear they look exactly the same...

I just checked and they are different.

The image with the new posts has a clean black background to the gauge where as the one that has all threads read will have a faded black background on the gauge.

It is hard to tell which is which though.

Tmod

What is this Multi-Quote Option?

P.S. it has a broken img tag...I'm just wondering what its supposed to do...looks kind cool.

Multi Quote is when you want to quote more then one post and you select that post as well as the others you want to quote then hit that multi quote button and it should bring all the quotes into your reply.

The image is not available for that link in this forum.

I have to create that button yet.

Tmod

Not so much a bug report, but i was gonna ask, and found the answer reading through, I like it, the view post in the quote is pretty kick azz to

Speaking of view post, the image tag is broken/missing in speedfire.