Bf2 Players Thread

wevsspot

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up the SF expansion a few days ago, and its pretty good so far. Haven't played many of the new maps, but looked more at the gun unlocks and other goodies.

Had a few issues installing it onto a patched Bf2 installation, but the 1.4 patch that updates both games worked like a charm.

What i like about the SF unlock's is that you can use them in standard BF2, SF isn't anywhere near as popular as standard BF2, the server list proves that. (I do like playing SF, but the variety of the available server's usually sticks me with standard BF2 :()

it can be played with BF2, yes, but with SF u get more weapons, and u can use those weapon in vanilla BF2.......

well that was originally the plan...now normal BF2 can get those weapons as well.....

but SF has grapping hook, glider (wutever they call that thing for recons to move from higher place to lower), and extra maps.... i like extra maps taht are ranked :) unlike mods...

I'm still abit lost.. vanilla BF2? i saw my friend playing it but they didnt say anything abt vanilla, care to enlighten me? so now the wep that supopose to get in SF is available to BF2? other than the grapping hook, glider? so can they be use in normal BF2 map? last thing abt the ranking, is the ranking separate from SF and BF2 or both is the same ranking system?

I'm still abit lost.. vanilla BF2? i saw my friend playing it but they didnt say anything abt vanilla, care to enlighten me? so now the wep that supopose to get in SF is available to BF2? other than the grapping hook, glider? so can they be use in normal BF2 map? last thing abt the ranking, is the ranking separate from SF and BF2 or both is the same ranking system?

Vanilla means regular bf2, just plain ole "vanilla" bf2...:P