Bf2 Players Thread

wevsspot

That is the funniest thing I've read in a while. I'll go through there more thoroughly and add those. In the mean time I'm open for any specifics.

FAHEYD, I'm sincerely sorry that you feel that way. I would expect some expletives such as ., damn, etc. to hit the airwaves every now and then and I'm fine with that. But I honestly didn't realize that cursing made anyone a grown up. I'm not trying to insult anyone's age, intelligence, religion or infringe upon their right to freedom of speech, but for every member that thinks listening to GD or F*** after every other word is ok for a team repping DFI, I would guess (or at least hope there are two or three others who wouldn't find that appropriate). If you reconsider let me know. Faheyd, what was your Xfire handle? I will promptly remove it from the list per your reqeust.

Cheers.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i work on a building site where i say the f word a million times a day, also im a vey very stressy gamer and get pissed at the slightest thing, so i cant help the swearing most of the time, ill have a go but i cant promise anything :P

well i work on a building site where i say the f word a million times a day, also im a vey very stressy gamer and get pissed at the slightest thing, so i cant help the swearing most of the time, ill have a go but i cant promise anything :P

Ditto :)

I'll make a poll now but, tbh I think I know the result already....

Edit: Poll here

r4z

Fair enough, you get to know who likes to 'eff & jeff' so when its just you and them on you can go hell for leather with the cursing - LOLr4z

agreed. i voted. and in fact i'm heading off to play some BF2 right now. anyone interested?

I'm sorry, but I won't be playing, as I god damn can't stop cursing, and if the players I'm with are not adult enough to handle that, well, I'm out. Sorry.

ANd yes, I'm serious.

(EDIT NV, I foudn the way to leave) Can you remove me from the XFire group for dfi, as I don't know how to do it. Thanks. No hard feelings, I just like to play with grown ups.

(note to self, this is funny, because we're playing a game where you KILL, Blowup, shoot down people, but cursing is frowned upon. ironic)

that is the FUNNIEST post i ever seen in a while...........

u cant stop cursing, yet u believe others who can't accept ur immature behaviour are less mature than u are?

wev, buddy, sorry man, if this dude returns to the squad, im out. coz im not playing in the same squad with 12yr olds who think theyr adults coz they can say the 'f' word.

Alright, I've edited the foul language rule. See if the re-write sounds more suitable to everyone.

I'm back in as an American that served 20 years protecting the freedoms and rights of all americans, including myself...

'faheyd' is my xfire login, I show up as [ZEBRA]Rake, faheyd will get you on my XFIRE friends list. Invite me back to the group again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok see this line, lets scrub every negative comment above it and lets try and move on with why were here? to play bf2, to kill maime and destroy :)

we all know the difference between right and wrong. lets play some bf2 and see how it goes, agreed?