Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made me laugh the other day read where the germans were real upset that Budweiser where major sponsors of wc. for pretty similar reasons - bud sucks pretty badly compared to the real german beers. I certainly have some sympathy with their views.:)

Most German's don't even drink mainstream brands, at least where I used to live. We always drank the beers from the locall brewery, and it was still better than Budweiser. Man, do I miss the old days... Oh, crap I missed the first half hour of the Mexico-Argentina game, d'oh.

This has been the best 47min i've seen this world cup. Mexico have played superbly & deserve to be ahead. The fact that no red card was shown just now could swing the match, there can't be any doubt he was last defender & should have been off.

@ReelFiles - lol nice new avator:)

We always drank the beers from the locall brewery
Phew that's easy when your from Dortmund.:D

EDIT:

lol nice new avator:)
Hehe just noticed mine when i posted this Thanks Happy:)

ook

even though you all know I hate football (soccer) tremendously as being the most boring sport on earth other than golf, I just did something I should have done for the olympics during hockey.

I've went through this thread and tried to match up avatars to everyone that has posted...a few of you didn't get an avatar or get your avatar changed as i could not find a good one or one for your country, or you already have an avatar.

Sorrento...i simply couldn't find a single mexican football avatar...yet if you look back through this thread, i found one for Trinidad...and other weird countries

the Brits were the easiest, but also there's so damn many in this thread I had to keep finding something new/different for each different brit lol

anyway...enjoy them....if you don't like them...come tell me about it and I will remove it.

PS: i even found one for Rezag...an Iran avatar for world cup lol

Cool, thanks Happy.

Supershanks, I wasn't even referring to the beer from Dortmund, I was thinking of the many small towns and villages I've lived in. There are breweries in almost every small town.

I wasn't even referring to the beer from Dortmund, I was thinking of the many small towns and villages I've lived in. There are breweries in almost every small town
Lol don't torture me it's extra time & i've just had my last tinny:( been out earlier & forgot to stock up.

Great job Happy:D

thanks happy i like my new avator i hope it lasts longer than an aussie team without a foul theres a sence of quite confadince in oz that there gonna beat the italians but i'm not so sure but you never know japan were meant to thrash them, brasil were meant to bury them and well we watched croatia try to kill them the ref's in all games have been against them i've never seen so many bad call's in three games in my life(oh and i lived in london for 16yrs and got right into my football and also married into a celtic mad scottish family so i'm not a novice in this)

nesta been rule out to play allthough we're missing emerton and with a shallow squad it could be a bit hard but i can't wait for monday night(our time)

LOL,

1 Germans don't drink Becks

2 Don't know any Dutch who drink Heineken

3 Never met any Aussies that drink Foster's (except for some bogans I met, but they were in a US bar, so that don't count)

Anyways, I know soccer and beer go hand in hand, but I don't want to go too far off-topic.

I missed the first half of the Mexico Argentina game, so I didn't even bother with the rest. I should have stuck around for that last goal though. Germany vs Argentina is going to be a sick game, I am not missing a minute of that one.

Its official. I'm an England supporter now as described my Avatar. So where the hell are you Ecuador fans and who has the Ecuador Avatar so I can go beat you down!

But seriously though, I think England can beat Ecuador. Of course I thought Argentina could beat Mexico, that turned out to be close.

But I think if England gets their act together. They have a pretty dynamite team.