The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a 1megger jus' abit better.

1m305aw3.th.jpg

Thanks@TheFlowerKing Please update when ya' getta' chance. More werk I think I can squeeze another .2-.25 secs off that maybe. But I figured I done OK. I'm sorta' aimin' for the middle of the pack once the votes are all in that's kinda' where I expect to be anyway. The 32m pi I can probably do a lil' better there. Probably a clean install would help.(Ripped a coupla' buggs outta' it) Turn a bunch of unneeded services off. But for now I'll probably jus' give er' a repair and a good tuneup. And see about gettin' a coupla' more mhz outta the fsb.

If "Happy" doesn't like it he'll delete it. Seen that happen a time or two. But don't worry once you've done it,it's easier next time. It looked ok though unless the rules have changed since I last posted an OCDB entry.

EDit: 1.5 *110% I can understand why you might be concerned That's alot a volts!! W/C didn't help bring the voltage needed down any?

I've been in the process of building a w/c for some months now. I'm hoping once I pop the IHS an I get er' cooled off a bunch she'll want less volts. Current cooling is XP90-92mm Tornado. Which gets saturated too easy w/lotsa volts.

The core isn't as fragile as you might think. The ninja is a bit top heavy though so getting even contact would be the biggest problem. I run alot of pressure on my blocks, especially with pelts and have never chipped or crushed a core.

Guest laydback
The core isn't as fragile as you might think. The ninja is a bit top heavy though so getting even contact would be the biggest problem. I run alot of pressure on my blocks, especially with pelts and have never chipped or crushed a core.

I dont think my Apogee makes good contact with my naked chip, its designed for chips with IHS.

Anyone have a Storm they wanna sell?