When you copy and paste results from multiple screens to form a single screen shot and pass it off as a single screen shot, well, you're kind of asking for accusations..

For all you asses who think I photoshopped here are the actual results. There is a reason I copied and pasted it...

Actually that would be whoever took the wrong screenshots and tried to make them look like valid OCDB entries. The Only way to fix that is to redo the testing and following the exact procedure explained in the rules for the OCDB.

Name calling is not nice, and is actually against the forum rules.

Well anyways ... you have a lot of work to do, and I have better things to to than thread-crapping in the 3GHz Club, so have a nice day.

And if i wanted to cheat I could have done that ages back with my old opty 146 chip. TBH, I dont give a hoot about what you guys think. I know what my benchmarks are and I take pride them. I screwed up by copying and pasting images over one another. But you guys calling me cheat for that is absolute crap.

So do what you wanna do, if you want to delete the entry, go ahead by all means!!!

Why don't take a little pride in how you display these benchmarks and not just hack some . together.

You were willing to run all of the benchmarks and wait over 8 hours for prime to finish but not willing to put up a proper entry that didn't require anything more than running the benchmarks. Only reason not to run the benchmarks on the same screen as prime and CPUZ is a reboot.

Guest laydback

Shaved a little bit off my 1m time, tommorow I'll hit 25.8s but too tired right now. It's just a matter of time before one of the big dogs come around and smoke all our scores hehe. I've always thought that people using Phase or DICE should never be in the same "bracket" as water and air cooling. It's like comparing an Opteron and a Conroe...But it's all in fun anyways so tweak on. Night peepz

1mnz5.th.jpg

Ok i think my Ocz rams are TCC5. They can't do 2.5-3-3-5, but perhaps some tweaking might help a litlte, off to do some homework before i bench :D

Guest Timmay
Why don't take a little pride in how you display these benchmarks and not just hack some . together.

You were willing to run all of the benchmarks and wait over 8 hours for prime to finish but not willing to put up a proper entry that didn't require anything more than running the benchmarks. Only reason not to run the benchmarks on the same screen as prime and CPUZ is a reboot.

Agreed. Follow the rules and do it again.

Heres a better 32m superpi. It turned out a little better than I had planned. I think my cpuzs look iffy.LOL

best32mpiwl6.th.jpg

That oughta' keep me in the middle of the pack for awhile. Kinda' surprised me I expected maybe 5-10 sec. Not 20 wasn't lookin' for that. LOL. But anyway :D :D :cool: LOL At anyrate til' I get better cooling and new knowledge I think that about the best I can do for now. I might be able to squeeze another .1 or so on the 1meg but I think I'm gonna' give it a break. Least for a coupla' daze.(Probably not)

@farksy Some of them are though which one are better I dunno.

@laydback: Nice clocks!

Ok. Tried, tested and confirmed .... my rams cannot run 2.5-3-3, only 2.5-4-3. But with some whacky ideas, got it up to 312Mhz 2.5-4-3-7 memtest stable. Now my opteron can go past 3.1Ghz but problem is it still crashes. Trying to find a way to solve that now. As for my Superpi, i only tested 1mil, it did 27sec with 3.05Ghz 1:1 with my TCCDs. Ain't good enough to post here so i'm trying to break my Opteron mark and post a much better time :D