who was your favorite 80's icon?

Grunt_Style

I try and block out as much of the 80's as possible, very embarrassing time.

Everytime I think of the 80's I have to slap myself and say "what were you thinking listening to that or wearing that or doing that to your hair"...lol

But I still listen to Madness

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuurrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant rember either. she played the original blond bombshell before pamala. shes been in som many movies but i cant rember her name now.i think the latest one i saw he in was dracula 3000 where she played the role of a . android.(terrible movie)

Erika Eleniak. At the beginning of Under Siege she jumps out of a cake wearing pasties :drool: .

But seriously though, how can you talk about the 80's without mentioning Scott Baio?

You guys forgot all about the HULK !

'you wouldnt like me when im angry'

:nod:

1977-1982.. just squeezing him in there Thunda!

But I agree, the Hulk was an icon of the 80's, just make sure he can read your lips when you speak to him.

What about the Cosby show and Cheers?

And I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that in 1987 (the second best year after 1979) the greatest rock album to date was released.. Appetite for Destruction.

• 2 weeks later...
.... c'mon people...

fraggle rock...

that science show where they blew stuff up...

dude... reading rainbow ruled...

i cried when optimus died...

most importantly................... AKIRA

Oh man I totally forgot about Fraggle rock!! I loved that show and Reading Rainbow, I still remember the song.

Another good one was 1-2-3 Contact and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

Another good one was 1-2-3 Contact

haha, now I remember that - it was great!!

Then remember another, I am not sure whether they broadcasted in USA but in Turkey it was so popular and so spooky: "clementine" cartoon. Me and my bro was so scrared everytime the guy in flames showed up, hahahaha...

Don't forget about the Coreys.... LoL I see them in movies nowadays and it just cracks me up.

Corey Haim and Cory Feldman, I think thats how you spell their names. "The Goonies" dude. How about "Purple Rain", "The Nerds", "Police Academy", "Nightmare On Elm Street", "Halloween" and finally the late President Ronald Reagan, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall".