who was your favorite 80's icon?

Grunt_Style

I know. :)

You have no idea how many parties we've ended listening to Journey's Greatest Hits CD.

Weird how the party always starts with a bunch of rock and rap, then evolves into Journey. It's nice though, all of us singing 'Don't Stop Believing' at the top of our lungs really clears the place of the uncool people really fast. And we've actually picked up some people off the street with it.

Usually mix some Foreigner in there as well can't go wrong with them either. :cool:

You, my friend, need to take a look at the song Symphony X - "Communion and the Oracle" or "The Accolade I/II". Prog rock isn't dead.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^

preach it.

MTV is anything but music television anymore. its all about getting a group of 15 year olds feeling good about themselves because she can live in "The Real World" or "Road Rules" or one of those other crappy shows. Headbangers ball will never die....

Agghhhhhh don't remind me I will be 29 soon enough..............I feel old.

I can't believe I didn't mention half of what you posted. Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, the old HBO movie intro, The Boy who could Fly, TOPGUN!, Atari!, Commodore 64!, 3 6 10 12 17 57, (Local Channelsin Phila) Cable, what was that? Challenger Explosion (where were you?) Me- sitting on the couch, waiting for my mom and sister to come back from the neighbors house, my mom told me when she walked in the door, because we had just cut the cable cause we were moving to Phila. Knight RIDER!/K.I.T.T, Voltron(POWER RANGERS EAT YOUR HEART OUT!), Robotech, Go-Bots.................should I keep going?

C'mon, everyone of us knows that cartoons today are nothing like they used to be - where's the love anymore? Transformers:The Movie still gets me when Optimus Prime dies lol...Transformers:Beast Wars and Voltron made me cry when they went total 3D generated, :sad: I also gotta drop in Thundercats and Gummi Bears - Everyone loves the crack-juice - makes me bounce around too!!