Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple Personality Disorder ;)

Travis,

Not to get you started on another major rant, though it probably will anyways ;)

What the hell could someone possibly find offensive about the name Happy_Games? I know it's meant sarcastically, but what the hell can one do if even that bothers the whiners? I mean this your site, and who could they possibly cry to about it? Next thing you know you change it to plain "Travis", then you find out that it is an insult to call someone living in middle-east bumblefnck ... where does it ever end. I say stop the madness now and go back to Angry_Games. :) Tell them tough sh!t, if they don't like it they should just leave. Or is it to keep the "spam" out of your inbox?

nah it's because some super-sensitive girly-boys can't handle it

boo hoo angry is too scary

boo hoo angry is too mean

boo hoo angry tells it like it is then some general septum comes back and claims it was all out of a book and no one believes anything he has to say from this day forward

Nah man I'm serious. I had a vague recollection of something happening last night but when I checked my mail and saw what happened - lol I was kind of surprised. I actually don't remember drinking but sleep deprivation really turns me into something very weird. I guess it's a side effect of being so kickass the rest of the time.

Johanna's a minor character from my novel, though, "John Septem's Seven in: A.T.R.A. Zero". She was based on a real life person but kind of evolved into her own character, which is fairly common. I named her Johanna so I could make obscure references to Batman and The Beatles by subtly using lines such as "Jo, chill." and "get back, Jojo".

Ah, here's a question for you, though: do you have any tips for someone who has trouble sleeping sometimes?

I'll back The General up in that I know he has problems sleeping because I've talked to him when he's been up for hours and hours

Whether anyone believes him or not is up for discussion, but he's not making up some lies to try and cover up what happaned (or maybe he is, I don't really know)

No offense dude, but if you weren't under the influence of some hardcore drugs or close to death from starvation/dehydration etc last night, I would suggest you see a doctor. There's obviously something wrong then. Especially considering that you don't remember it and incorporated a fictional character into you real life. But to be honest; I don't buy it.

No offense dude, but if you weren't under the influence of some hardcore drugs or close to death from starvation/dehydration etc last night, I would suggest you see a doctor. There's obviously something wrong then. Especially considering that you don't remember it and incorporated a fictional character into you real life. But to be honest; I don't buy it.

Well like I said she was based on a real life person, so it wasn't entirely incorporating a fictional character in real life, I was just half asleep and the lines between my friend and Johanna were kind of blurred. Plus I probably had her in the back of my mind which didn't help.

It was kind of like one of those times you're lying in bed half awake but you feel like you're in the middle of some kind of nightmare.

Sorry not getting that. I just lay down, roll around a few times and next thing I know my alarm is blaring at 4am, usually. I don't remember dreaming for years now. That is also a sign of not sleeping healthy, but I think it's my mattress causing it.

Travis got any mattress advice? I was thinking of splurging on a sleep number bed, in the future sometime. You know the one with the 2 independently adjustable sides.