Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Siamese on the other hand is like a dog; follows me around all day and whines for attention non-stop, but he's got most intriguing personality I've ever seen in a cat, and I've had all kinds.

Siamese have complex personalities...even for cats. They do some whacked out stuff :eek:

My cat (Bombay/Persian mix) is very vocal. She greets me with a curt "meow" and purrs like a V-twin Harley. Sometimes I'll converse with her:

Cuttle: Have a good day?

Hershey: meow

Cuttle: Were you a good kitty?

Hershey: meow

*sees steaming pile of cat turds on the carpet*

Cuttle: Liar!!!

I received answers that I did not want, not because they were differing from my opinion but because they did not apply to the situation.

which means your communication skills are poor since all of us answered incorrectly, which means that you explained it incorrectly as all of us cannot be wrong in how we saw it and replied to it.

The situation is green and has been green since I first posted it. I'm only getting pissed off because everyone's trying to tell me it's really blue.

I like watching you cuss out noobs who come in here without a signature and try and say DFI sucks because their board wouldn't run with a 200w 20-pin Aspire PSU, but for this kind of advice I'm afraid I simply came to the wrong person.

it looked pretty blue to all of us, it only looks green to you, so what does that say?

there is no 'right person' to go to when you want answers that coincide with your beliefs. Well, there is, but what is the point of asking someone when you already know the answer they are going to give you? It defeats the purpose of asking for an unbiased opinion.

You really need to work on those communication skills because not only did you not explain it enough apparently to where us old men can understand it, but now you are whining and acting like a child because we still won't see it like you see it (tip for you...we probably never will see it like you see it because we read exactly what you wrote and answered from there, now you are saying we didn't understand it? goes back to your poor explanation then, and acting petulant about it now that it isn't going your way isn't helping the situation on your behalf at all except really showing us you are young and tend to jump the gun emotionally...just like all of us did at your age)

The Tabby only makes noise when he's upset but then it's like a very unusual noise similar to a deep whining growl, I'd have to record it to really get it. We named him Meow because he kept doing it in the car on the way home when we found him. Actually, he only seems to do it in the car but he did it the whole time.

The Siamese just cries like a typical cat. He'll do it back and forth with you forever if you meow back. He wakes up my kid sometimes with that crap.

And THAT is the bull crap I don't need. That is why I feel this is a mess. I know I said I don't care what anyone's opinion is, but calling me a liar really tests my patience.

Calm down a bit, mate...we're all bros here :) If you don't agree with me or visa versa...it's all good...no offense meant :)

Calm down a bit, mate...we're all bros here :) If you don't agree with me or visa versa...it's all good...no offense meant :)

I know you didn't mean any offense, but the fact that I'm not taken seriously enough for people to say I really mean something other than what I said is still offensive.

which means your communication skills are poor since all of us answered incorrectly, which means that you explained it incorrectly as all of us cannot be wrong in how we saw it and replied to it.

If I remember correctly, all I said was that she was in a manipulative relationship and I was asking what I should do about it. I went into way too much detail but that was the gist of it.

I'll go so far as to say you're probably right that she's partially responsible, but at the same time I know what she's going through. All I know right now is that I'm extremely tired and I can't even remember why I opened my mouth in the first place. I normally keep to myself. I guess it's because I trusted the forum. In all honesty this really isn't anyone's business and I was wrong simply for bringing it up. It's just a little disconcerting when I breach my own privacy on account of extreme tiredness.

I have another question, how does one close their account?

lol

I'm not even sure how to answer this one lol

it's easy though, you log out, remove this place from your favorites, and never return *sigh*...I'll just edit this out since it's rude and doesn't help anything

(and yes it is ok for me to have the last word since this is sorta my thread and you did ask a question)

;)

good luck wherever ya end up mang.