Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing my luck I could get it to crash. I made the wireless at the xbox place crash every time I'v gone there.

I didn't touch anything either, just loged on and it went down.

that's the metal plate in your head dude

I get that when I go through security scanners at the store (crashes the entire system)

I'm really good at setting off the schools library scaners. I cary 3 computers through there some times, and when I bring my beast it makes a high pitch rining nose, which makes people wonder if they are hearing things.:cool:

I have entered before and the alarms gone off, just from entering.

Happy..

You da man...I can't member if I told you that I recieved them SATA cables about, 3 days after you got me in touch with Donna.

Also, I found that 2nd PS2, if I can remember where I put it again..LOL..Still interested?

i might be

we just bought an Xbox360 though and my buddy that wanted teh PS2 is thinking of getting one also.

as for your forum name change, it costs $1000.00 US dollars I'm afraid (no this is not a joke. It costs this much because I don't feel like changing everyone's username everytime they think of a better one etc, so if you have to pay $1000 each time you want it changed, then you won't want it changed and you will pick a good name the first time...besides, it is just a name...it doesn't make you cool...you make you cool, not your name)

Figured that was the case...well, $1000 it is..where do I send it?

jk

It's not to be cool Happy, I'm cool enough as it is....lol...It's so I stop getting confused because this is the only Forum with that name on it..lol...I got the nickname shortly after registering here...From my buds at the Naval Academy...

Wait, I'll send you a dollar, since it would take about one minute for the change, it would be like working for 60 bucks and hour!!! LOL LOL

I already iknow about the SVC deals, & have bought the cc cooler from them a few months ago, through your link.

But now I'm planning to build a comlete new rig for one of my teenagers.

When I buy stuff like cpu, case, psu, gpu, drives, etc....is there some way that when I buy, it'll gain some benefit to DFI-Street?

I shop around like crazy, sometimes buy at Monarch Comnputer, Newegg, Chumbo, anyplace that has a deal, so I don't want to be too narrowly restricted as to who the seller is.

(Maybe you already have this info somewhere on the forums, but I don't see anything like that.)

unfortunately the only partnership I have is with SVC.

I would love to do it with newegg, but I'm an employee of DFI and that is a little to much conflict of interest for everyone involved, including me.

You could buy some of your parts from the guys in the forum in the For Sale section. That wouldn't help me directly, but it would indirectly (and the guys selling their stuff directly) by having money trade hands between forum members for good parts instead of you having to buy everything brand new (some stuff you want brand new, other stuff...I buy good used parts when I can as it helps our little economy here...makes members happy...and that benefits me but not in a monetary way lol)

unfortunately the only partnership I have is with SVC.

I would love to do it with newegg, but I'm an employee of DFI and that is a little to much conflict of interest for everyone involved, including me.

You could buy some of your parts from the guys in the forum in the For Sale section. That wouldn't help me directly, but it would indirectly (and the guys selling their stuff directly) by having money trade hands between forum members for good parts instead of you having to buy everything brand new (some stuff you want brand new, other stuff...I buy good used parts when I can as it helps our little economy here...makes members happy...and that benefits me but not in a monetary way lol)

I just got an lcd for inside my case that way, and I was most impresssed. He even did all the hard work for me, I just have to mount it. (Thanks technodanvan)

Happy, I wanted to ask about doing reviews. Im new hear and all, but Id like to add what I can and do a review about Koolance products, the good things I like and the bad things as well. Any advice or guidlines, its been a bit since I read for it, but I didn't remember any. (Just got unpacked from moving into my dorm)