Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try linux again when I'm out of school and have nothing better to do outside of work...but then again I'd rather play a game instead.

I really see no reason to use it until Windows becomes so expensive I can't afford it, hopefully that won't happen.

rofl hahahaha

ok next question last year i met a girl in a club all was well bought drinks and remarked on her beautiful american accent.

when she bit my head off cos she was canadian, and has since spoke barely whats the deal with that is there a rivalry tween us and canada

thats weird. i take no offence when people call me american when im in england. it just say "nah, im canadian... EH!!!" but some people take it seriously i guess.

its like some poeple who think all brown people look alike.... we don't get mad, we just call those people... police thats-all-that-is.

rofl hahahaha

ok next question last year i met a girl in a club all was well bought drinks and remarked on her beautiful american accent.

when she bit my head off cos she was canadian, and has since spoke barely whats the deal with that is there a rivalry tween us and canada

Canadians don't like to be insulted, and calling anyone an American now is an insult because we are pretty much the most hated people on earth thanks to our wonderful foreign policies.

You'll get over it...there are plenty of hot ladies in the world...just make sure next time you say it more like this:

"wow, where are you from, because your accent is so beautiful and intriguing!"

if they say america, then you can shag and drag them

if they are from anywhere else, you can lighten the mood by saying "well thank god you aren't a stupid religious-zealot american!" and you are sure to get invited back to her apartment

if they say america, then you can shag and drag them

if they are from anywhere else, you can lighten the mood by saying "well thank god you aren't a stupid religious-zealot american!" and you are sure to get invited back to her apartment

Damn, no wonder I got slapped...I did it backwards...

rofl hahahaha

You bought her a drink?